the Rift

[OPEN] I'm a Barbie Girl

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

non omnis moriar

A whirl of dust suddenly gets the pale raven's attention and he ruffles his feathers at the soft clanking of the broken beads, stone fragments and half-trinkets dangling in the rounded mouth of Tangere's cave. Tangere pays it no attention until the particulates of sweetened dust get stuck in her mottled nostrils. What the fuck? She pokes her head from the cave, her crudely strung curtain parting over her bone-white face. Her brown eyes settle on Phrixus, Don't know. His communications ring quietly amongst her thoughts. She slips out into the morning sun completely, a breeze keeping the flies at bay. They do not like to battle a chilly wind and land on cold wet rocks, and both are ever present in her northern cavern. Hers is set aside from most others, only a few peaceful neighbors dot her immediate east and west, the rest are more southern.

Why is there sugar on the wind? She sniffs futilely at the stream of air brushing through. There is no more, but the wind comes from the east today. Why not follow it? She glances to her companion and he nods, taking wing and soaring above and ahead. The silver mare looks to each side of her and then ahead, she does this down the rocky pathway and into the sunlight that spread across the Basin's valley, very slightly touching it's mountain backdrop. By mid-morning it will light up the entire domain, warming it and coaxing the blooms out of hiding.

Ah. The raven recalls, swooping down to land on her scarred withers (scarred from years of the raven's sharp talons). It's a stallion, sulking by his cave, he's got bright red hair. The image of him came and went quickly in her mind, Phrixus shared the image though and forward they went, the bird finding a perch above the sitting stallion. “Hello there, neighbor.” She offers him a smile, failing to explain that they are not actually neighbors but in fact she's just a creeper. She stops on the path out in front of him lair, not approaching the private (invisible) bubble that surrounds one's personal home. “I am Tangere.” She flicks a chocolate gaze up the sitting raven, who ruffles and coos down at the stallion, “And that is Phrixus.” She smiles still, looking for the signs of a reaction in his face and body language. Many around here are rather...sassy..let's say, and she does not feel like it today. Today some company, some pleasant company, would be just fine.

[So I realize it isn't winter so he isn't covered in sugar, but I was thinking it could have just been in the dust littering his cave floor, or old bits still stuck to him. Let me know if that's just too silly and i'll edit. <3 Also I hope she can just jump in, I adore him already hahaha]

Image By PSILO!

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
I'm a Barbie Girl - by Johnny - 10-08-2015, 06:09 PM
RE: I'm a Barbie Girl - by Tangere - 10-14-2015, 11:18 AM
RE: I'm a Barbie Girl - by Johnny - 11-09-2015, 05:42 PM
RE: I'm a Barbie Girl - by Tangere - 11-26-2015, 01:14 PM
RE: I'm a Barbie Girl - by Johnny - 12-06-2015, 10:13 PM
RE: I'm a Barbie Girl - by Tangere - 12-09-2015, 02:26 PM
RE: I'm a Barbie Girl - by Johnny - 12-17-2015, 10:06 PM
RE: I'm a Barbie Girl - by Tangere - 12-30-2015, 06:19 PM