the Rift

[OPEN] I'm a Barbie Girl

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
Johnny
I follow her gaze to the mountains - noting that there was definitely snow way up at the top - but her talk of plummeting to my death kind of deterred me from making the trek up there. Tangere certainly knew how to cheer a guy up, didn’t she? I felt teased. “Pointing out the snow just beyond my reach is just cruel.” I point out and I’m pouting a little bit, though it’s extremely exaggerated and I don’t really mean it. I thought about trying to ask my sheep friend if they could bring me some snow from up high but they don’t really seem to understand me. I can’t understand why - I’m an easy pony to talk to. Makes me wonder if there are any horses here in the Basin that can talk to the sheep - I have to remember to ask.

If none of them do, maybe that can be something that we learn. It’s always good to have a liaison with the sheep folk.

I jump a little when the raven swoops down and lands on Tangere’s shoulder - I wasn’t really expecting it. He’s a pretty bird but I’m not altogether sure I like the way that he’s looking at me. I’m not a snack. Okay well not really anyway. I just smell like one.

But then she’s talking again and it’s more unhelpful stuff. Just a couple more months! One particularly hot day and I’m dead. A puddle. Probably. It’s not like I’ve tested the theory - last time I started to get too hot it was late spring and I started feeling sick and sweaty and then I realized it wasn’t sweat but liquid sugar running down everywhere and I found a cool place ASAP. “A couple months is too long!” I sigh dramatically, swaying a bit on my feet and almost plopping back down on my cushy ass but decide to stay standing for the moment. I don’t really want to be a whiner, but summer was just the absolute worst. Makes me sick.

Thankfully we’ve got other things to talk about, me and this cutie here. What?! She is cute! She’s got this great coat going on. It could use some more pink, obviously, but no one’s perfect. Instead it’s like… it kind of looks like a sky - with clouds and such. No wonder her companion was a pretty bird! And her horn was unlike any of the other ones I had seen so far - all twisted and stuff. It was great!

My enthusiasm when she tells me a bit about what she does here is not false. Ain’t a single thing that’s false about me, baby. “A healer! Well that’s pretty handy. I was brought here by one of the doctors but I haven’t seen him around lately. Lena is just lovely, though isn’t she? What do the healers do, anyway.” I’ve always wondered and I’m genuinely curious so I hope she doesn’t mind. “Are there really that many injuries in the herd?”
I'm your sweet sugar Candyman
Image Credit
Table by Sevin!

@Tangere <3
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
I'm a Barbie Girl - by Johnny - 10-08-2015, 06:09 PM
RE: I'm a Barbie Girl - by Tangere - 10-14-2015, 11:18 AM
RE: I'm a Barbie Girl - by Johnny - 11-09-2015, 05:42 PM