the Rift

[OPEN] I'm a Barbie Girl

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

non omnis moriar

Phrixus squawks, flaps and floats away on bone white wings and nestles among the pines. He naps now; he can feel the comfort, or at least relaxed and not in danger, all over Tangere's mind – she doesn't necessarily need a watcher at the moment. A small nap in a beam of sunlight and a patrol for meat will keep the bird occupied until sundown.

Well he certainly is a handsome little devil. She chuckles at his theatrical frowning and his playful revolt at her suggestion about snow in the mountains. She was not sure if he was joking, but it struck her as funny anyway and so she let unhindered laughter bubble out at his remarks. I could take him to where there is snow right now. I wonder if he would like that...or if it would be weird. She keeps the question to herself and looks on as he asks about her work and Lena. “Oh yes Lena! Oh I do adore Lena, she has taught me so very much over the years. She is great.” She nods as if to solidify once again that she in fact agrees with the liking of Lena. She decides to stop nodding after a while, it becomes odd looking after a moment. What do I do? She laughs again, this time at herself, letting words find themselves out of the grin she wears on her rosy lips. “Honestly I have not healed anyone except myself... I find and experiment with herbs.And occasionally shove them at strangers to make them my test subjects. Her tail tosses anxiously and she lets her henna eyes drift back to the mountainous horizon. “I do know where we can find some snow...if you're ready for a little bit of a hike.” Her eyes find him again, his bright face and perfectly placed blazing hair. His smell sticks in her nostrils and when she speaks she can feel it over her tongue. She can literally taste him.

Hm.

Image By PSILO!

@Johnny
<3

i love him so muchh
sorry this post was a little lame, not sure what happened.
things will improve... c;

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
I'm a Barbie Girl - by Johnny - 10-08-2015, 06:09 PM
RE: I'm a Barbie Girl - by Tangere - 10-14-2015, 11:18 AM
RE: I'm a Barbie Girl - by Johnny - 11-09-2015, 05:42 PM
RE: I'm a Barbie Girl - by Tangere - 11-26-2015, 01:14 PM
RE: I'm a Barbie Girl - by Johnny - 12-06-2015, 10:13 PM
RE: I'm a Barbie Girl - by Tangere - 12-09-2015, 02:26 PM
RE: I'm a Barbie Girl - by Johnny - 12-17-2015, 10:06 PM
RE: I'm a Barbie Girl - by Tangere - 12-30-2015, 06:19 PM