the Rift

[OPEN] I'm a Barbie Girl

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
Johnny
Oh yeah, I like this lovely lady. A pretty face and she laughs at my jokes? She can stick around. And she has excellent taste in those that she likes too which is an added benefit. Anyone that recognizes how wonderful Lena is can’t be too terrible, now can they? Tangere’s an adorable creature, nodding away as though she were agreeing with herself. The whole time, my grin just grew a little more. I hope she doesn't think that I’m laughing at her, because it’s definitely not that sort of grin.

I’m just… appreciating that such lovely company has stumbled across my humble little cave on this miserably sunny day.

I’m beginning to forget about the weather though and she mentions something that’s entirely fascinating. “Experiments huh? What kinda experiments do you do?” I have to admit, I don’t really know a lot about plants. I know which ones are good to eat and lately I’ve discovered which ones are good for making cloths and the like, but beyond that they’re just… green and sometimes colourful things that sprout up when it’s not winter.

And then this precious angel before me mentions that she might know where we can find some snow! Oh! I could faint from excitement! I’m already forgetting how long it’s been since I’ve seen snow (it really hasn’t been that long but it feels like it’s been a while). I’m up on all fours in a flash and practically dancing with excitement at the prospect. There’s no getting rid of this smile now!

Well okay, I do have one concern. We had just been talking about how the snow was hanging out in some dangerous spots and I’m not exactly built for treacherous hikes. “Well my dear, you promise that you’re not luring me somewhere I will stumble and plummet to my death? I don’t fancy becoming a pancake today but I would love to take a hike and find some snow!”
I'm your sweet sugar Candyman
Image Credit
Table by Sevin!

@Tangere <333
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
I'm a Barbie Girl - by Johnny - 10-08-2015, 06:09 PM
RE: I'm a Barbie Girl - by Tangere - 10-14-2015, 11:18 AM
RE: I'm a Barbie Girl - by Johnny - 11-09-2015, 05:42 PM