the Rift

[OPEN] Why Does The Sun Rise?

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

While his bonded did not seem overly enthused with his reply he knew she wouldn't cause any trouble over it. A streak of something seemed to fall from a tree down towards the ground, at first he had believed it to be a leaf or something but then it seemed to go back up. What was that? Maybe he was just imagining crazy things now, maybe that shock had done more than he had originally thought. Kiara's response was much quicker than that of his own as she raised a paw as if to swat something away.Hmm maybe he wasn't so crazy afterall...

Raising a eye as he watched his tigress stalk off to sit somewhere nearby he couldn't help but shake his head. Such a typical reaction for her, but he did know deep down her intentions had been in the right place. She had simply been trying to protect him when she had believed there to be danger. Hell, how many times had he barged in thinking that there was something wrong when in fact it was quite the opposite. Sighing at long last he turned to look to his partner once more. If it means that much to you I will allow it, but really I am fine." All wounds healed if given the time, which he was sorely lacking at the moment. Should another one of those corrupted gods attack he needed to be up there with the others to fight for his home and the others in it. With his shoulder the way it was it was doubtful that he would have as much effect as if it had been normal. "You can do whatever you wish to me." He replied gratefully before he realized what he had just said. Hopefully Tangere would let it slid or at least attribute it to the mind fog that seemed to be lingering. Leave it to him to manage to embarrass himself on something as small as the phrasing of a sentence. "I'm Ciceron and this here is Kiara." He introduced since Tangere had been so nice in providing both her and her companions name.

"I apologize if she frightened you she had only been trying to help. Plus I think I might have lost consciousness for a few minutes which probably didn't help her concern." Apologizing seemed like the right thing to do considering it was himself that had gotten them into this mess in the first place by electrocuting himself. No one really had to know that part though.. unless his stupidity had been noticed. The more he thought about it he really couldn't understand why he had tried it in the first place. "I wouldn't have let her eat you, plus I doubt she would have in the first place." He commented remembering yet another question..no statement that had been asked of him, well sort of.

Ciceron talks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @Tangere •• NOTES: Permission to PP if needed :) ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
Why Does The Sun Rise? - by Ciceron - 10-09-2015, 01:10 AM
RE: Why Does The Sun Rise? - by Tangere - 10-09-2015, 08:50 AM
RE: Why Does The Sun Rise? - by Ciceron - 10-10-2015, 01:13 AM
RE: Why Does The Sun Rise? - by Tangere - 10-14-2015, 12:19 PM
RE: Why Does The Sun Rise? - by Ciceron - 10-14-2015, 09:57 PM
RE: Why Does The Sun Rise? - by Tangere - 10-25-2015, 05:00 PM