[OPEN] !! All is Hell that Ends Well [Patrol]

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

SHIDA
I'll be a thousand miles to the sun
before you even know what I've done
So listen. These pegasus bitches need to get some fucking perspective when it comes to just how far things are when you have to walk. Like, oh no big deal, we just float across Helovia on our magnificent wings. Aren't we do special. lalala. Well you know what? Fuck that. I ain't no get up at the ass-crack of dawn to go for a run type, and I certainly ain't the type to enjoy a fucking epic trek just to go make sure some asshole isn't doing something shady halfway across the map.

I mean, who gives a shit if they are? Wasn't that the point of boundaries? To tell bitches to step off what is yours? So fuck it if they want to be shady somewhere else.

At my heels, Princess whines.  "Yeah well, I'm just sayin'" I mutter unhelpfully, shrugging my shoulders which are now covered in sweat .... as is basically the rest of me. Hey - I said I wasn't an athlete. Forgive me for having some cushion for the pushin'.

The ground turns harder, rockier, and ahead I spy someone who looks like a kid grabbed some pastels and went to town. But I recognize this one - this is the one everyone had their panties in a twist about at the herd meeting. Some shit about companions or w/e - and no surprise here, it was old blue-tits who was all up in arms about it. 

I decide that if blue-tits hates this bitch, then I'm gonna love her. 

"Sup." I call out lazily, trotting forward. Don't even think about it- I warn Princess silently, who has already caught sight of the floating dolphin. "Cool fish." I offer trying to be nice, but let's face it, nice isn't really my thing. "I heard blue tit- I mean Ampere got all ampere about it. " I continued with a smirk, clearly trying to convey that I was on her side about the whole thing. 

Image by the lovely dark! Table style by Tamme!

Messages In This Thread
RE: !! All is Hell that Ends Well [Patrol] - by Shida - 10-12-2015, 11:16 AM