the Rift

[OPEN] !! All is Hell that Ends Well [Patrol]

Zenobia Posts: 61
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Athvadar :: Albino Grey Wolf :: None Semper
Well shit. When I had said I wanted to jump right back into the whole warrior role I didn't know I would be assigned to a patrol that had already made its way out. Great. I was already lagging behind. Thank the Gods for wings and for them planting the Heart Caves due north of the Dragon's Throat. So it wouldn't take that long to get there but if the patrol was already in full gear who knows what kind of exciting stuff I missed. Considering all the crazy stuff going on in Helovia, as Pa had reported to me, it wasn't a stretch to think something interesting might happen.

Wings expanded as I aimed myself to glide down to the perch outside of the Heart Caves. From the looks of it two horses were already there. Were they waiting for their third companion. Ugh if I had made them wait they'd probably be so pissed. Then again they'd just have to deal with it cause screw it if I was going to take the blame for this surprise patrol sprung upon me. Hell no.

Hooves touched ground right as the blue whore was mentioned. A wicked grin spread across my face as I glanced at the unicorn. Already this chick was at the top of my list of "get to know". Anyone who spoke of Ampere in such a way was automatically friend listed until they fucked it up. But thank gods someone was willing to have the mouth to call the bitch out.

"Hah. Glad to know nothing much has changed in my absence. The Throat is still as hot as hell and Ampere is still Ampere." My words were biting as I used the blue mare's name as its own degradative expression. Believe me if you met the chick you'd know what I mean when I use it that way. Ever since my first interaction with her, where she acted like a damn prostitute, she had been on my shit list. Looks like this wasn't going to change. And now with my mother missing I had to make double certain to keep an eye on her. I refused for her to stick her ratchet ass in any of my family's beeswax.

Oh right I should probably introduce myself. Manners, manners, manners: I could hear my mom's scowl even when she wasn't here. "Zenobia." I offered my name in greeting as I felt my blood still spark with harsh electric currents from the previous subject.

Eyes drifted to both of the other mares and the weird dolphin thing. Wait. Weird dolphin thing, I repeated to myself. The winged mare certainly had an interesting companion but I had to wonder how in the world it got around. Did she lug it around? I had to suppress a snort and the hysterical image the pursued that thought. Better yet maybe it flew. Now that, that I wanted to see. Nonetheless I nodded to it as an acknowledged greetings.

Curiously I looked around. Sooo.. were we waiting for anyone cause I was so ready to get this show on the road. Energy zapped through my system (quite literally) as I eagerly peered down the cave. I couldn't wait to get moving once again. Maybe even run into some wicked beast so I could fell it and bring it back as a trophy for Pa. As much as I wanted this, though, I also knew that if nothing happened that would also be fine. Not as exciting but at least it meant my herd was safe. (Although so totally not as heart pumpin' as a fight.)

@Laedere @Shida
Image Credits
[Image: 573ea2c04723f]
please tag Zenobia in all replies!
magic & force is permitted, excluding death or permanent injury.

Messages In This Thread
RE: !! All is Hell that Ends Well [Patrol] - by Zenobia - 10-15-2015, 06:57 AM