[OPEN] !! All is Hell that Ends Well [Patrol]

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

SHIDA
I'll be a thousand miles to the sun
before you even know what I've done
"Yeah...some things never change.." I agree skeptically, looking towards the newcomer. At this point, I'm not really sure if she's just here to like... shoot the shit, or if she's here on patrol? I mean, listen. So what if I don't actually know who is in my herd. Big deal, that ain't my job.  But I do know that not just anyone gets to shit all over Ampere. I mean, I'm a warrior, and so it sort of comes with the territory, cause she rides yo ass hard. But if this punk princess thinks she can just waltz it and starting bitching about bitches in my herd.... nuh-uh. But I keep quiet, because for all I know she is in my herd.

I listen to Laedere introduce herself, and I have to force myself not to go cross eyed. Laedere? My lips move stupidly, trying to figure out how to actually pronounce that outloud without sounding like a complete douche. I determine that it's impossible. What sort of Shakespaere-in-the-park bullshit is this? Ardere? Cute, they match. I whisper-think to Princess, who is too busy cleaning his paws to care.

"Sup. I'm Shida." I say, nodding to both fish-pastel-chick and the warrior princess. 

As Laedere - in her Laedere voice - asks us if we want to go into the caves (at least I think that's what she said? I don't know. Could have been some hocus pocus curse for all I know.), I bite my tongue hard to keep from laughing. But I mean ... surely she's got to know how crazy she sounds? Like where did this chick come from? A book

"Dude. You just said about 5 words I don't understand and I'm pretty sure most of 'em weren't necessary. Don't you ever get tired of talkin' like that? Can't you just say, Hey?" I was genuinely curious - I wasn't even trying to be an asshole at all. It's just ... like, I get if wherever she was from they talked like that, but even Gaucho worked on his shit a bit.

Then I realized something horrifying.

What if this was her working on it? Ohhh Lordy. I can't even imagine her being any harder to understand than this. 

Image by the lovely dark! Table style by Tamme!

Messages In This Thread
RE: !! All is Hell that Ends Well [Patrol] - by Shida - 10-19-2015, 03:33 PM