the Rift

[OPEN] !! All is Hell that Ends Well [Patrol]

Zenobia Posts: 61
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Athvadar :: Albino Grey Wolf :: None Semper
Silly me not even hearing the skepticism in unicorn's voice. Wait, would it still be a unicorn if they had two horns? Bihorn? That kinda sounds like "bison". The real question, however, is where the hell my mind is wandering off too. This was a patrol. While there was no immediate threat I should probably be focused on my job. Y'know. Things that actually matter at the moment. I could always ask how unicorns like to be classified later. Or not at all considering it is a rather random and stupid thought.

Hopefully no one here could read minds. Then again if they did they'd probably be either giving me a "what the fuck" look or laughing their ass off.

The dolphin thing - Ardere - rubbed against my side. I found myself lightly chuckling to myself because (a) it was cute as a newborn foal and (b) it kinda tickled. Kinda interesting how it is able to float, which answered my previous musings about how it got around. "Nice to meet you all." While I spoke to all my eyes were clearly focused on Laedere's companion. Soooo cute! I couldn't wait to find my companion egg. If I ever find one.

Full attention turned back to the two mares as the uni..bicorn - Shida - commented on Laedere's accent. To be honest, it was rather strange but I was fully able to grasp what she was saying. "Eh. I found it understandable." I snorted. "Although I guess you get used to it when your pa is more used to speaking in his native tongue." My father's simple words made me smile. However I use the term simple lightly 'fore he didn't speak light words; each word was said for a reason (for the most part.)

"I agree that we should get this shindig started." I followed Laedere as she began to descend into the caves. As darkness surrounded me muscles tensed in anticipation as to what we may find. Always better to prepare than be surprised by something.

@Laedere @Shida

ooc;// ahh sorry didn't realize it was my turn
Image Credits
[Image: 573ea2c04723f]
please tag Zenobia in all replies!
magic & force is permitted, excluding death or permanent injury.

Messages In This Thread
RE: !! All is Hell that Ends Well [Patrol] - by Zenobia - 10-23-2015, 06:08 AM