the Rift

Hmmm.

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time
I want to look inside, but it's a little cloudy. I am sure there is something in there moving!

You're much the opposite of me, so dainty in mind and spirit.

You're almost like that Jesus guy, I think. He had wounds from his past, too.

His blood did not betray him, though, only his friends. I guess that separates y'all.

Maybe you could have been helped if selfish revenge didn't come first.

AB: 4
DT: 4
HF: 2
WE: 2

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan
Erthë hides from mean stallions.

I want to look inside, but it's a little cloudy. I am sure there is something in there moving! - Half blind

You're much the opposite of me, so dainty in mind and spirit. - Small and described as lithe and frail looking.

You're almost like that Jesus guy, I think. He had wounds from his past, too. - She has permanent injuries from being in battle.

His blood did not betray him, though, only his friends. I guess that separates y'all. - Her mother died, which could be seen as a betrayal.

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time
Safe. Be gone.
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia blocks herself.

I want to look inside, but it's a little cloudy. I am sure there is something in there moving! ---> World's Edge

You're much the opposite of me, so dainty in mind and spirit. ---> Lighter WB build

His blood did not betray him, though, only his friends. I guess that separates y'all.

Maybe you could have been helped if selfish revenge didn't come first. ----> Extremely vengeful

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk
Thranduil blocks Hotaru.

I want to look inside, but it's a little cloudy. I am sure there is something in there moving!
Has magic that creates a hurricane/cloud

You're much the opposite of me, so dainty in mind and spirit.

Has a troubled past with lovers, and fallen parents.

Is vengeful

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Megaera the Sunspear Posts: 306
Absent Abyss atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 h :: 8 [Birdsong] HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwaihir :: Golden Eagle :: None Laine
Megaera blocks Maren

I want to look inside, but it's a little cloudy. [Has mist magic] I am sure there is something in there moving!

You're much the opposite of me, so dainty in mind and spirit. [has dainty build]

You're almost like that Jesus guy, I think. He had wounds from his past, too. [she has a halo - angelic like jesus??]

His blood did not betray him, though, only his friends. I guess that separates y'all. [history ref]

FAC FORTIA ET PATERE
be brave and endure
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Megaera in all posts ::

I thought we could trust each other. :: Ophelia is safe.
I have no need of her. :: Hotaru is safe.
I am not to bite the hand that feeds. At least, not right now. :: Maren is safe.

AB: 3
DT: 3
HF: 2
WE: 1

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Rexanna blocks herself.

I want to look inside, but it's a little cloudy. I am sure there is something in there moving!  --  personality ref; Holds a mask to hide her true emotions.

You're much the opposite of me, so dainty in mind and spirit. – personality ref; Puts on a face of innocence and almost naiveness

You're almost like that Jesus guy, I think. He had wounds from his past, too.  – history ref; Suffered a miscarriage before Helovia.

His blood did not betray him, though, only his friends. I guess that separates y'all.  – history ref; Her father betrayed her as well as her mate.

Maybe you could have been helped if selfish revenge didn't come first.  – history ref; Rex’s father killed her mother after finding out about an affair.
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Time limit exceeded for this stealth.

AYELET'S PAULDRON SOUGHT!
:: [ Item: Pauldron | Defensive. Metal pauldron that sits across withers decorated with metal flowers and leaves. ]
:: [ Restrictions | Counts as a defensive item. ]

I want to look inside, but it's a little cloudy. I am sure there is something in there moving! Appearance reference: Frosted glass appearance + beating heart

You're much the opposite of me, so dainty in mind and spirit. Personality reference: gentle, shy, etc.

You're almost like that Jesus guy, I think. He had wounds from his past, too. Appearance/History? Reference: The cracks shown on her body now are representative of the wounds she sustained as a normal horse

His blood did not betray him, though, only his friends. I guess that separates y'all. Relationship reference: it was her daughter that betrayed and murdered her

Maybe you could have been helped if selfish revenge didn't come first. History reference: Died while her herd was attacking her daughter

Blu the Bootyful Posts: 443
Administrator atk: 99 | def: 99 | dam: 99
Mare :: Other :: 5'7" :: 25 HP: 99999 | Buff: TWERK
Blu
FAIL

I want to look inside, but it's a little cloudy. I am sure there is something in there moving! Appearance reference: Frosted glass appearance + beating heart
+1| [Appearance ref] yep this seemed like an appearance ref to me and some other people thought the same

You're much the opposite of me, so dainty in mind and spirit. Personality reference: gentle, shy, etc.
+1| [Personality ref] easy peasy

You're almost like that Jesus guy, I think. He had wounds from his past, too. Appearance/History? Reference: The cracks shown on her body now are representative of the wounds she sustained as a normal horse
-1| [History ref] This really pointed at a male character to me, or a religious rank, of which she is neither.

His blood did not betray him, though, only his friends. I guess that separates y'all. Relationship reference: it was her daughter that betrayed and murdered her
0| [Relationship ref] I think this is a good clue, but still points to a male character to me

Maybe you could have been helped if selfish revenge didn't come first. History reference: Died while her herd was attacking her daughter
0| [History ref] ehhh found this a bit too vague and I'm not entirely sure how it displays selfish revenge?

1/3 necessary to pass
 HP: 1100

Helovia Hard Mode

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd

+1 | Appearance

+1 | Personality

-1 | 'Jesus' was the most misleading part. Because when you think of Jesus' wounds, you think of the crucifixion, and I guess I don't see those as being in his 'past' as he 'died' almost immediately after. But yes, looking for a religious theme, magical powers, etc.  

0 | Eh, murder isn't always betrayal. And your daughter isn't always your friend.

-1 | How did selfish revenge come first? She didn't try to seek revenge - her daughter murdered her, then her daughter was attacked by the herd (who couldn't save Aylet anyways), the Gods 'healed' her, and then Aylet went to see her daughter, who just ran away. So I don't see how she is revengeful in anyway.

0/3 is a fail from me