Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu</style>

when the sky turns gray and everything is screaming
i will reach inside just to find my heart is beating
</style>

'So this is it?' Eytan asked as he stood next to Ktulu, the pair of them looking around the crimson forest. 'Its creepy.' The bear snorted and turned his head to look up at the armored mare. "Its not that bad." She said in turn. "The Deep Forest is probably creepier than this." But Eytan did not agree with Ktulu. 'It looks like it was painted with blood.' Ktulu could somewhat agree with that view, but she didn't think that the red color of the forest made it creepy. "This is where a God died, Eytan." she murmured. The bear frowned then picked up the helmet that she refused to wear and followed behind her.

'A god?' He asked even though he'd participated in one of the fights. She could feel that the bear hadn't wanted to believe that they were fighting real gods. "Yes, a god." She answered, but there was still that touch of disbelief in the bear. "From what I understand they're gods from another land. Not all of the gods look like the ones here. In my homeland the gods were different." The bear just nodded his massive head and continued to lumber on behind Ktulu.

It was pure chance that Ktulu and Eytan happened upon Ciceron and Kiara as they swam in the water. The heat made it very tempting, but Ktulu knew better than to try and swim with armor and the prospect of taking it off, of the pain that made if feel like she was ripping her own skin off made her hold her ground. She waited until the pair were out of the water before she moved toward them. "Ciceron." She said in greeting. Her gaze was drawn down to the big cat as she shook the water from her striped coat. "Were you here when this land was discovered?" The mare asked, disappointed that she'd only been in one battle so far.

"."

Image Credits

@Ciceron

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Red N Black - by Ciceron - 10-10-2015, 06:32 PM
RE: Red N Black - by Ktulu - 10-15-2015, 11:30 AM
RE: Red N Black - by Ciceron - 10-17-2015, 10:05 PM
RE: Red N Black - by Ktulu - 11-03-2015, 08:03 PM
RE: Red N Black - by Ciceron - 11-03-2015, 08:32 PM