Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu</style>

when the sky turns gray and everything is screaming
i will reach inside just to find my heart is beating
</style>

"Hm." Came her muttered response as her fellow warrior admitted to not being involved in the first God battle. There was a lot she wanted to know, but so far everyone she had questioned was just as clueless as she was. The only thing that was for certain was that it would keep happening. Already Spark and Moon had come back, both with lands and foreign gods to fight and foreign diseases. It would happen again and it would keep happening until Sun and Earth had returned with their pilfered lands.

"No." She replied when Ciceron asked if she had been present for Spark's fight. "I was unaware. I was there for Moon's battle." And I would attack that bitch all over again. Her expression had turned sour as she spoke the Moon's name and the pressure of Eytan's weight against her foreleg grounded her and kept her from murdering the bitch in her mind once more. She couldn't stand there and fantasize about the torture she wanted to rain down on the silver and purple mare when she should be focusing on her conversation with Ciceron. But what was there left to say?

"Have you come across anything strange in your patrols?" She decided to ask, because talking about work was always the safe route to take. Conversation never seemed to come easily to her when it involved anyone that wasn't Lakota or Archibald, but then they never did much talking. The trio had been friends for so long that they could communicate through looks, tail and ear twitches alone.

"."

Image Credits

@Ciceron

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Red N Black - by Ciceron - 10-10-2015, 06:32 PM
RE: Red N Black - by Ktulu - 10-15-2015, 11:30 AM
RE: Red N Black - by Ciceron - 10-17-2015, 10:05 PM
RE: Red N Black - by Ktulu - 11-03-2015, 08:03 PM
RE: Red N Black - by Ciceron - 11-03-2015, 08:32 PM