the Rift

made of scars

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu</style>
take all the examples and what have i learned?
nothing can heal you and everything burns.
</style>

Ktulu appreciated the armor that Archibald's brother had stolen and given to her, honestly she did. It would just take some time for her to get used to the weight of it on her body and the way it clicked and tinked as she moved. The one thing she didn't like about it, though, was the way it adhered to her body like a second skin and the pain that came along with removing it. It was far more painful than the changes her body went through as she shifted into a bear, or the way her skin had blistered and burned when she'd been burned by fire, and far more painful than when she'd given birth. Still, even with the pain that came with it she shed the armor from her body with Eytan's help. She grunted and she bit her tongue to keep herself from screaming as the armor came off and once it was finally removed she stood panting and sweating and ready for a fight.

'Why?' Eytan asked as he sat next to the pile of armor, his eyes squinting against the glare of the sun overhead. 'Archibald is big. Strong. He has armor." The dark mare regarded her companion and smirked. "Because I want to fight him" She replied. "I want to feel my flesh against his, my hooves against his muscle. I want to fight the stallion not his armor." And she knew that if she shed her own and stood there in the vulnerable flesh he would do the same. Eytan only stared in response, not truly understanding his bonded's wish, but he knew better than to push her or question her. Once Ktulu's mind was made up there was no changing it. 'Okay.' He finally said and he stood to move from the armor to Ktulu and she shook her head. "No." She told him. "You're not fighting with me today."

'But...!' The bear cut himself off when his bonded looked at him, the sharpness in her crimson eyes enough to silence him immediately. "I said no."

She turned then and strode forward, her muscles flexing and rippling under her dark coat with each move she made. She felt free and excited and ready to face off against the stallion who commanded the most respect from her. "ARCHIBALD!" Ktulu bellowed. "Come fight me!"

"."

Word count: 394

0/3

ooc://
Setting: Noon in the Falls - no clouds. its h o t
No magic, armor, or companions :D
street brawl, yay!

Image Credits

@Archibald

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
made of scars - by Ktulu - 10-10-2015, 08:28 PM