the Rift

[OPEN] where do i belong? [reJOINING]
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

GAUCHO

It was a sight that the Wildfire had not expected to see. Each time he had seen his eldest daughter over the years, she had always been in between two places. Having just come from some secretive battle, and running off to some other unspoken trial. She never expressed herself to him, and was seemingly born with the weight of responsibility already boring a hole into her heart. Gaucho had never seen his chromatic child relax. She had inherited all of her mother's worrisome nature, and too much of Gaucho's pride and sense of duty. 

So to see her now on the sands of the Throat surprised the Sultan, and immediately he descended from the skies. On flaming wings, he approached the fully grown mare now (though forever he would see her as his first born). "Zeno." He called to her, as his large blackened hooves landed gently in the auburn sands. His voice was rough, but warm nonetheless, and it carried a genuine hint of pleasure, at seeing Zeno again. 

Both Mara and Vorsa were happy to see the girl again as well. The small phoenix chick flitted the pegasus on brightly burning wings, trilling a happy hello. In his antlers, Mara hissed gently, weaving her pale gun-steel body up Gaucho's tines to better see the fully-grown mare. 

"Gaucho not think you ever come back to family in Throat." However as soon as the words left his darkened lips, he paused. Was she back? Perhaps this was another mere hello from her, before she departed back into her own world? 

Image by Yewrezz/Nikki!
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
where do i belong? [reJOINING] - by Zenobia - 10-10-2015, 10:44 PM
RE: where do i belong? [reJOINING] - by Gaucho - 10-11-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: where do i belong? [reJOINING] - by Zenobia - 10-11-2015, 03:58 PM
RE: where do i belong? [reJOINING] - by Gaucho - 10-11-2015, 04:11 PM
RE: where do i belong? [reJOINING] - by Zenobia - 10-11-2015, 04:42 PM
RE: where do i belong? [reJOINING] - by Gaucho - 10-12-2015, 09:35 PM
RE: where do i belong? [reJOINING] - by Zenobia - 10-12-2015, 10:11 PM
RE: where do i belong? [reJOINING] - by Gaucho - 10-19-2015, 02:58 PM