[OPEN] where do i belong? [reJOINING]
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

GAUCHO

Sultan.

For a moment, his happiness wavered. Was her formality indicative of why she was here? Was she here as some sort of diplomat - using his title to impress upon him the respect he should give her, for whatever message she was about to deliver?

--Daddy!

As she ran towards him, relief, pride, and joy spread across his rugged features. He spread his harmless burning wings to receive his daughter's embrace, pulling her close to his muscular chest and lowering his nose to nuzzle against her pale skin. All thoughts of a malicious motive disappeared from the dun's mind; he was simply happy to have his daughter home.  However as she mentioned their family, the Wildfire tensed slightly. It was not worth hiding his emotions from his child, but nor did he want to burden her with all of what had happened.

"Well-" He began, unfurling his winged-grasp of her so that she could look at him. "Skysong was murdered by Moon Goddess ... It ... Sohalia - your mother -" The words dropped heavily from his lips, although he failed to mention that in fact he had been the one doing the murdering. Given that he had been possessed by the Goddess, it didn't seem particularly relevant. That, and it still pained him to think that Skysong's blood had been spilled by his hooves, regardless of who controlled them. His blue-stripped shoulders shrugged slightly as he sighed. - She go away again." He murmured finally, unable to find a way to phrase it that didn't seem like abandonment. Gaucho had thought things between them were finally fine - she had prevailed against multiple attacks and made it back to him - they had born Aelin and Hawk - and then ... then she had just gone. "Your new brother and sister are growing -" He continued with pride and a small nod. "Everyone else good too."

Her apologies were accepted with a wave of his flaming wings, as he once again moved to embrace his child. "You home now. That all that matters." He mumbled, his thickly accented and primitive sounding speech falling into her dark mane.

Gaucho grinned as she mentioned wanting to prove herself - especially in the ring. None of his other children really showed a propensity towards battle, and this was one of the qualities that he had always so loved about Zeno. "Ampere gladiator now. You want to fight, she the one to see."

Image by Yewrezz/Nikki!
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
where do i belong? [reJOINING] - by Zenobia - 10-10-2015, 10:44 PM
RE: where do i belong? [reJOINING] - by Gaucho - 10-11-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: where do i belong? [reJOINING] - by Zenobia - 10-11-2015, 03:58 PM
RE: where do i belong? [reJOINING] - by Gaucho - 10-11-2015, 04:11 PM
RE: where do i belong? [reJOINING] - by Zenobia - 10-11-2015, 04:42 PM
RE: where do i belong? [reJOINING] - by Gaucho - 10-12-2015, 09:35 PM
RE: where do i belong? [reJOINING] - by Zenobia - 10-12-2015, 10:11 PM
RE: where do i belong? [reJOINING] - by Gaucho - 10-19-2015, 02:58 PM