the Rift

[OPEN] where do i belong? [reJOINING]
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

GAUCHO

Gaucho shook his head in an unconvincing and unsure display of emotion. The Sun, from what Gaucho could see, hadn't done anything, but the Wildfire was not one to question their deity. More happened in the realm of the Gods than Gaucho was privy to, and so the dun had let the issue lay. The God had blessed him in so many ways ... surely he hadn't overlooked Sohalia's child?

"Maybe she come back." Gaucho agreed, though in his heart he very much doubted that she would. Sohalia had simply bled out of his life - she was gone just as suddenly as she had come; as unbreakable as diamond, but just as elusive.

Gaucho accepted Zeno's embrace happily and warmly, dipping his massive skull towards to cuddle his eldest child. For all the growing she had done, she was still, his baby girl. Cradled beneath his jaw and enveloped in his wings, he could think of her no other way. However as she pulled back, seemingly spitting venom at the sound of Ampere's name, the Wildfire was confused. Surely the two had met in passing before .. but why would his daughter harbor such obvious resentment towards the blue?

"Yes. Best gladiator since me."" He grunted with amusement. Truthfully - he had never been Gladiator for very long. Only a few days actually, and then was promoted to lead, alongside Midas, all those many seasons ago. Regardless, Ampere had been doing an amazing job. Since drama was not a subject Gaucho usually concerned himself with, he ignored the tone of her voice, and instead focused on her next request.

His dark muzzle spread with pride, as he chuckled warmly. "Today Zeno rest - go get water, eat, relax. Tomorrow, meet Gaucho in Halycon Flats. We train there."

Image by Yewrezz/Nikki!
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
where do i belong? [reJOINING] - by Zenobia - 10-10-2015, 10:44 PM
RE: where do i belong? [reJOINING] - by Gaucho - 10-11-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: where do i belong? [reJOINING] - by Zenobia - 10-11-2015, 03:58 PM
RE: where do i belong? [reJOINING] - by Gaucho - 10-11-2015, 04:11 PM
RE: where do i belong? [reJOINING] - by Zenobia - 10-11-2015, 04:42 PM
RE: where do i belong? [reJOINING] - by Gaucho - 10-12-2015, 09:35 PM
RE: where do i belong? [reJOINING] - by Zenobia - 10-12-2015, 10:11 PM
RE: where do i belong? [reJOINING] - by Gaucho - 10-19-2015, 02:58 PM