the Rift

[OPEN] where do i belong? [reJOINING]
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

GAUCHO

"Ahh, it new." Gaucho clarified, flicking his tail gently.  "It north-east of Throat. Look like a big mirror. It the land Sun God bright to us - it a good place to train." The God had thought that evil had been bled out of the mirror-like lands, and yet the crocodile beast had been there anyway. Gaucho wondered what other dangers lurked in the deceptive sands. In that, it was a good place to train - to get the lay of the land, to understand its twists and hiding places. And perhaps more importantly, to see if any other dangers lurked.

"Go. Rest. Prepare." He ordered his daughter with a proud nod of his antlered skull. Mara hissed a goodbye, and Vorsa trilled brightly - both companions were delighted in knowing that they would see the chromatic child again soon. Often there was far too long in between their visits. 

With a grunt, Gaucho pulled away from his daughter slightly. The infection that had been slowly sapping his energy. He had thought that minor amounts of rest and drinking clean water would flush his system out. But it hadn't. The dun could feel his system growing wearier and wearier, and the fog that overcame him was starting to disrupt his duties. And so, Gaucho used the little knowledge of healing he had, and decided that burning out the infection was his best course of action.  Curling his wings around himself, he beat them against his own chest and then pulled away - almost as if he was trying to mitigate the flames by pulling them outwards - a wave of fire was released at his own body - singeing hair, and heating him from the outside-in.

Although it was painful, Gaucho placed his trust in the Sun God. The fire from their deity had bled away all maladies that plagued Gaucho and his herd - why not trust him in this? 

Gaucho uses his firexwind magic on himself. 

@Random Event

Image by Yewrezz/Nikki!
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
where do i belong? [reJOINING] - by Zenobia - 10-10-2015, 10:44 PM
RE: where do i belong? [reJOINING] - by Gaucho - 10-11-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: where do i belong? [reJOINING] - by Zenobia - 10-11-2015, 03:58 PM
RE: where do i belong? [reJOINING] - by Gaucho - 10-11-2015, 04:11 PM
RE: where do i belong? [reJOINING] - by Zenobia - 10-11-2015, 04:42 PM
RE: where do i belong? [reJOINING] - by Gaucho - 10-12-2015, 09:35 PM
RE: where do i belong? [reJOINING] - by Zenobia - 10-12-2015, 10:11 PM
RE: where do i belong? [reJOINING] - by Gaucho - 10-19-2015, 02:58 PM