Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

OPHELIA                

Light lives in the darkness beauty lives in pain
In destruction we may lose ourselves

But still I will remain

Ophelia nodded to the mare, knowing that she would not be of any help to a healer. So, she moved more toward's Mauja's forehand so as not to get in the way. Mauja's voice was breaking at the seams in what she assumed was pain, and she grimaced sympathetically, listening to his attempt at humor. The grimace on her lips turned into an amused smile, raising a brow at his request for a new rear end. "I suppose this means that you are no longer an ass?" she asked in gentle humor, playful sparks, twinkling in her two different colored eyes. Ophelia watched as he moved, swiftly taking a few steps forward to keep him still, a gentle but stern expression painting her features. "You should keep still," she murmured softly, their proximity close now. The smell of decay from his haunches was strong, but her expression did not waver from concern.

Tor now offered to heal him for nothing more than a promise of good will, and Ophelia glanced at the tall, painted figure, pleased with her demeanor. Mauja had a well deserved, bad reputation, but Ophelia would not plague her soul with the burden of a grudge. Vengeance hurt the clothed as much as it injured the intended. Apparently, Tor had a run in with a mare named Psyche, and the name struck a chord. She hummed thoughtfully. "I know that name..." she whispered, more to herself. Her dual colored eyes closed as she recalled the name fall from her father's lips. "One of my father's sisters. She suffered abuse when she was younger by their father, I believe. I pity them," she replied, more to Tor than to Mauja, hoping that her explanation would shed some light on Psyche's apparent ill attitude.

Tinek quickly grew bored with the conversation and his bonded's emotions, so he reached out a clawed talon to the strange, puffy, white bird. A trill moved past his fangs, and he danced on Ophelia's head, flapping silver wings. He wanted to play, and this was the first other creature besides the four legged giants he had seen before. The silver's talons made grabbing motions at the owl, and Ophelia scowled, tossing her head once, sharply to get him to stop jumping on her head. Tinek cursed at her in his own way, a sharp, grunted bleat displaying his displeasure as he had to hang onto her forelock. "I am sorry about him," she said to Mauja, irritation written on her elegant features. "The child is a menace, but a kind menace."

BG | dragon | horse

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
I hate you. - by Mauja - 10-05-2012, 03:43 PM
RE: I hate you. - by Tor - 10-05-2012, 04:14 PM
RE: I hate you. - by Ophelia - 10-05-2012, 04:31 PM
RE: I hate you. - by Mauja - 10-05-2012, 04:50 PM
RE: I hate you. - by Tor - 10-05-2012, 05:11 PM
RE: I hate you. - by Ophelia - 10-05-2012, 05:35 PM
RE: I hate you. - by Mauja - 10-06-2012, 05:03 AM
RE: I hate you. - by Tor - 10-06-2012, 03:26 PM
RE: I hate you. - by Ophelia - 10-07-2012, 01:54 AM
RE: I hate you. - by Mauja - 10-07-2012, 08:40 AM