Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

OPHELIA                

Light lives in the darkness beauty lives in pain
In destruction we may lose ourselves

But still I will remain

Ophelia wanted to roll her eyes at his words. That was how you got infected in the first place, Mauja, she wanted to say critically. Stallions and their pride had to be one of the single greatest evolutionary pitfalls. Luckily their lust and desire helped them carry on their blood before they threw themselves willingly upon the pyre of disease, war and pride. Fortunately, he chose to stand next to her and tried to help instead of shattering her innocent trust in one of her friends, and she felt the way his thick, white tail brushed against the hocks of her hind legs. Their shoulders touched, and even though she was particularly tall for a mare, he still towered over her figure, his shadow easily dominating her own in the cave. Had she ever stood this close to another male? Side by side? Absently she wracked her brain for that information and came up empty. None.

She tried to ignore the feeling, but she would remember it forever, just like this as it was happening now. Mauja touch would forever remain a ghost in her memories, brushing her shoulder in moments of remembrance. The ice kind mad an excellent point that Tor would be getting cold, an Ophelia frowned. Ice and snow made her feel alive, but to most others, it brought them down into lethargy and depression; Tor needed to rise, and soon. "Mauja is right," she murmured, dipping her head back down again. "Once you are back on soft grass, you can rest." Her gaze shifted to the stallion's hooves. Were they solid? Hah, well she appeared more unicorn than he with half-blood. Her cloven toes flexed on the ice as she watched Tor rise, swiftly moving to her side in case she needed a shoulder to lean on.

Tor's words amused her, and she absently wondered whether Mauja would rebel against the Qian. She had not fought in that war for a very simple reason. Rishima and Mauja were her friends; she could not help one or the other at the other's expense. Ophelia smiled at Mauja. He had every right to want to take his land back, to embrace the anger in his heart and let it fuel him to his goals. The young mare had only ever felt that passionately about Ktulu; she wished there were more reasons to experience such drive. "You should tend to your wounds, Mauja. You do not need your legs getting infection." Ophelia suggested this with a tender smile, resting on a leg with a tilt of her hips.

Tor invited her to go with her, and she was interested in learning more about the healer. But, she was also concerned about Mauja. Not only was his body in danger of being infected once more, but she knew that his emotions after such a loss had to be consuming. She did not want him to have to be alone, forced to reconstruct his authority from the ashes of his shattered home before facing his subjects. Dual colored eyes filled with concern, she watched the ice king. "I do not want Mauja to be alone right now," she replied honestly to Tor. "But I am interested in travelling with you. Can we meet up in the Foothills or the Deep Forest?" she asked curiously, a smile of excitement on her lips.

BG | dragon | horse

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
I hate you. - by Mauja - 10-05-2012, 03:43 PM
RE: I hate you. - by Tor - 10-05-2012, 04:14 PM
RE: I hate you. - by Ophelia - 10-05-2012, 04:31 PM
RE: I hate you. - by Mauja - 10-05-2012, 04:50 PM
RE: I hate you. - by Tor - 10-05-2012, 05:11 PM
RE: I hate you. - by Ophelia - 10-05-2012, 05:35 PM
RE: I hate you. - by Mauja - 10-06-2012, 05:03 AM
RE: I hate you. - by Tor - 10-06-2012, 03:26 PM
RE: I hate you. - by Ophelia - 10-07-2012, 01:54 AM
RE: I hate you. - by Mauja - 10-07-2012, 08:40 AM