Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

OPHELIA                

Light lives in the darkness beauty lives in pain
In destruction we may lose ourselves

But still I will remain

Ophelia watched as Mauja approached Tor's other side, his whiskered, lighter colored muzzle brushed against the pinto draft's side, little snow flakes falling to the ground and getting stuck in his lips. This was a curious thing to watch. For a creature who supposedly did not appreciate the other species, he was certainly being kind to a hornless mare, and this made Ophelia smile. Perhaps Mauja was simply suppressing the good inside of him to lead the corrupt, though she did understand the natural inclination to stick to his own species. She felt closer to the unicorns than she did the equines mainly because of the horn on her brow, and she could easily make the conclusion that were she of her father's blood and other unicorn's that she would wish to remain amongst her own. But she was not. She was trapped in the blood of both species; a part of both, but belonged to none.

A absent thought wandered into her mind thinking that she would perhaps wish for his muzzle to wander across her skin, but she quickly banished the idea. Ophelia had forgiven him for the incident with Deimos, but she was not sure that Mauja was accepting of her half-blooded nature. Also, if she did not deserve the attention of Osiris, then why would she deserve the attention of a king? A king surrounded by such loyalty and devotion to a similar cause, even. Silly, silly, mare Ophelia. She shoved her emotions aside and focused on his words, frowning again. Stallions were frustrating. "I suppose you said the same thing about your hindquarters..." she muttered to herself, but the cave was loud enough for her words to be audible.

The crimson and white mare was impressed with Tor when she offered to walk through the fire of hatred and racism to aide those in need, and her heart swelled with pride and a sense of right. Ophelia was pleased that Mauja had asked her to do so as well, though his motivations could easily have been more selfish. Tor was selfless and placing her own health in danger, and she did not blame the healer one bit for asking the king to accompany her. Ophelia wanted to come along, but she did not want to see Deimos gain. She knew that she had to forgiven the stallion for almost killing her, but was she ready to let that hatred and darkness go? He had instilled a fear in a mind that was fearless by biology and genetics. That was quite a feat.

"Are you feeling all right, Tor?" she asked gently, having nothing to say on the matter of her going to heal the displaced unicorns. She then looked at Mauja with a patient, gentle smile. "You really should put salt water on your legs, but I understand if you need to heal your own first." Ophelia's destiny with the healer and the deposed king was slowly coming to a close, and she glanced outside the cave at the calming snow. Should she leave? Should she remain here through the night? Tinek's mind connected to her own, and she got a clear picture of the falling snow in her mind. Without a word to the others, she walked to the mouth of the cave in her own, strange manners.

Her cloven hooves paused in the snow, and she glanced up at the sky, feeling her soul fill with awe. A glorious, colorful aurora cast its curtains across the night sky dotted with stars more bright than fire. And she was just a small speck among the beauty of this world; it was humbling. Her breath cast from her grey lips in frost, and she inhaled deeply. The cold air kissed her figure, making the hair on her body puff to trap the heat, and the soft cry of her dragon echoed on the breeze. "What a beautiful night..." she murmured, her gaze not leaving the sky. It was important to make note of the little things, to enjoy the world around you. Ophelia found that out after months of crippling sadness and confusion about her own mind and traumas. The beauty of the evening made all of her problems seem so small and manageable.

BG | dragon | horse

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
I hate you. - by Mauja - 10-05-2012, 03:43 PM
RE: I hate you. - by Tor - 10-05-2012, 04:14 PM
RE: I hate you. - by Ophelia - 10-05-2012, 04:31 PM
RE: I hate you. - by Mauja - 10-05-2012, 04:50 PM
RE: I hate you. - by Tor - 10-05-2012, 05:11 PM
RE: I hate you. - by Ophelia - 10-05-2012, 05:35 PM
RE: I hate you. - by Mauja - 10-06-2012, 05:03 AM
RE: I hate you. - by Tor - 10-06-2012, 03:26 PM
RE: I hate you. - by Ophelia - 10-07-2012, 01:54 AM
RE: I hate you. - by Mauja - 10-07-2012, 08:40 AM