the Rift

[OPEN] I make dis

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd
ISOPIA
And we came forth to contemplate the stars

As Imonada's words broke through Iso's silent contemplation, her entire frame of mind immediately shifted.

Her ears pinned against her head, and her tired muscles contracted and hardened. Her massive frame rotated on her feathered hind-legs as she spun, her narrow chest halting in a line from where the ebony pegasus was sliding from the shadows. Isopia had thought the reclusive nature of both herself and her hut would dissuade others from ever coming here. Apparently she was wrong.

She had been watched.

And while did didn't find it creepy as the dark mare suggested, she did find it an invasion of her privacy; something she took very seriously. Was there a way to forbid this intrusions from happening? A warning system? Automatic lasers? If nothing else, all she wanted was a way to know if she was being sneaked up on.

There is something about those who can create, to make real their imaginings... That bridge, I do not have it. You do, though. I'm Imonada.

"Okay." She offered, her voice academic and clinically cold sounding.

So you can't even help me with this. Isopia thought through gritted teeth. Her large golden eyes peered through her death-marked features, studying the inky mare. She clearly wasn't here to learn - as evidenced by her self-admitted lack of skill, and she wasn't here to deliver a message - or she would have done so already, then why was it that she had been watching. And for so long? Did she know who Isopia was? Was that why she offered her own name, but didn't ask for the earthen-girl's? Was this some weird fanaticism? Did the dark mare have some ties to Iso's Father? Or, unlikely but not impossibly, her Mother?

"Do you need something?" She asked after a time, her weary muscles loosening slightly as the mare presented no obvious threat.

Table style by Tamme! Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
I make dis - by Isopia - 10-11-2015, 02:48 PM
RE: I make dis - by Imonada - 10-13-2015, 01:05 AM
RE: I make dis - by Isopia - 10-15-2015, 12:22 PM
RE: I make dis - by Imonada - 10-19-2015, 10:00 PM
RE: I make dis - by Isopia - 10-25-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: I make dis - by Imonada - 10-25-2015, 07:51 PM