the Rift

[OPEN] home sweet home [Patrol]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

K T U L U         

take all the examples and what have i learned?
nothing can heal you and everything burns.

"Papa."

Ktulu's head lifted and she looked at her child as he stood before her, his voice and stance serious. "Yes Sir?" She asked, copying the same 'serious' voice that he was using, which made the bear snicker. 'Baby mocking you' But the dark mare ignored the bear and listened as her son asked if she'd seen Mama. "No, I haven't." She blatantly lied mostly because she wanted to see what the colt would do. "Try the bushes over there." She tilted her head and her child scurried off quickly, but she knew that look that he'd had on his face and she knew he was up to something and she was interested to see what it was... or what he would to do Eytan once he found him.

'He gone?' The bear asked and Ktulu nodded her head. "He's in the bushes looking for you..." But there was no way that the colt hadn't noticed the pile of brown fur hiding beneath her, and if he did then she had a lot of work to do. 'Wait! Don't move!' Eytan instructed as Ktulu began to move forward to continue her patrol. "Why?" She asked and she turned her head in time to catch a glimpse of her child has he came out from the bushes and circled behind her. Well, well. Maybe he wasn't so oblivious.

'He's behind us.' Eytan said, making the mare smile. "Yep." She answered. "What are you going to do?" The bear was silent for a moment before he finally answered. 'Don't know yet.'

Eytan wasn't expecting the bite to his tail and she could feel his surprise when Murtagh nipped him, but the bear was a good sport. He darted out from under ktulu, staggered a few steps and threw himself on the ground after heaving a pathetic dying roar. 'AGGGHHH!' He shouted over his bond and it really was a shame that only Ktulu could hear him. 'You have vanquished me you vile beast!' He faked a wheezy breath and lay on the ground as little more than a heap of brown fur. 'I die...'

Through the whole scene Ktulu stood there staring, her mouth partially open in shock at the sheer ridiculousness of it. "You're so melodramatic." But she got no response from the bear as he played dead, so she turned her head to look at Murtagh to gauge his reaction.

"."

Credits

@Murtagh

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
home sweet home [Patrol] - by Ktulu - 10-11-2015, 10:18 PM
RE: home sweet home [Patrol] - by Murtagh - 10-11-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: home sweet home [Patrol] - by Ktulu - 10-11-2015, 11:22 PM
RE: home sweet home [Patrol] - by Murtagh - 10-12-2015, 06:44 PM
RE: home sweet home [Patrol] - by Kaj - 10-13-2015, 03:22 PM
RE: home sweet home [Patrol] - by Ktulu - 10-14-2015, 07:24 PM
RE: home sweet home [Patrol] - by Murtagh - 10-15-2015, 07:53 PM