the Rift

[JUDGED] Kick all the asses - OPEN SPAR

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Shida
AWWWWWWW YISSSSS

Let's be clear. I am not here to prove to blue-tits that I can spar. I just ... you know. Wanna brush up on some stuff. Girl's gotta keep a little junk in her trunk, but let's face it, TallSun is upon us, and I am no where near bikini ready. So I'm just here to get my rumble-on. You know, kick some ass, take some names, then hustle on back to the Throat and rub my sweaty ass in Amp's face.

No biggie.

Only thing is...I don't really know what to do here. 

Looking around, all I see is fucking green. Oh look, a green tree. Oh look, that big-ass green maze. Oh look, some green ass plants. I look at Princess and roll my eyes. "Listen you, if you fucking burn my ass like you did fighting that croc-dick, we're gonna have a serious talk about where glue comes from." I don't actually mean that, but there's no harm putting the fear of God in him. 

"LET'S DO THIS THING." I yell, spinning not-so-nimbly on my haunches, and casting a bright blue stare around the Labyrinth. The sunlight sorta filters through the trees in a way that makes it seem like there's more movement than there is. Or maybe it's the sweat that's already dripping in my eyes from this stupid heat. 

I am definitely not here to prove anything. I am not trying to compensate for the fact that my whole family has just disappeared, or that my Da is probs a traitor, or that I have been appropriate by the stupid herd of flaming assholes who all have stupid wings and fire powers and big mouths. I'm just a girl looking to fight. Don't matter why.

SHIDA OPEN SPAR. Feel free to just attack her ass.
Setting: Green Labyrinth. Daylight - sunlight filtering through trees. Tallsun
Attack: 0.3
WC: 290

Image Credits

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Kiara had been the one to find the golden child wandering about in the Labyrinth but really it didn’t take someone with perfect hearing to discover that much. The screaming was loud enough to be heard by even those who were deaf or recently departed, so it wasn’t that much of a mystery to find the girl wandering around up here in the middle of the day. Pausing for a matter of minutes to observe the young lass he couldn’t help but feel torn with the prospect of actually sparring with her given the fact that she was quite young in comparison to his ancient ass. Keeping to the shadows as to remain out of sight the pair watched in wait trying to make up their decision whether or not to give into this filly’s requests. In a way it just didn’t seem fair to respond when he was much larger in comparison and likely more experienced when it came down to the nitty gritty details of what it took to battle. Silver eyes swept over the buckskin’s petite frame taking note of any weaponry or potential hazards that this girl might have to use against them. Magic was always the part that worried him for it was impossible to tell what an opponent might have up their sleeve until it was too late to react.

Looking down to his own partner in crime Kiara, he wondered what she thought their odds would be against this youthful pair that seemed to be trying to bite off more than they could chew. Her attention was divided but her interests lay more with the hellhound pup pacing around the gold mare’s feet. These fire breathing mutts could be a problem especially when they didn’t know left from right and just threw around fireballs like they were chasing them. The last thing she really wanted to deal with was a loopy pup that drooled, behaved badly and stunk like dog, it would take her ages to get that smell off of her. Gazing up at long last to her grey she nodded to provide her decision on the matter at hand, here goes nothing.

An amused smirk bloomed upon the silver stallion’s face feeling the longing desire ignite through his veins at the thought of a battle. Guess it was about time to show this kid and her pup what they were really asking for when they willingly walk into the arena and beckon to the nearest opponent to do their worst. Stretching out his neck and back the mighty brute stretched out his muscular build before setting his feet and tucking his chin to his chest to brandish his sword. Kiara sprinted off ahead to get into position so that when things started she would be ready to provide a little surprise to the party.

With a half rear the grey pushed himself forward looping around behind the filly to give a little lesson on the element of surprise. When satisfied he lengthened his stride leaping over the brush separating them in one fell swoop hoping to drive his horn deep into the girl’s back or side while the force of his body upon landing initiated war stomp. Kiara meanwhile had managed to tuck herself away just waiting for the right time to pounce and lend a helping hand.

Ciceron talks
Kiara speaks

Words: 557
Attack: 1/3
Summary:
Circles around behind Shida to use surprise to his advantage, charges out of the greenery leaping over the hedges only to use war stomp upon landing. Follows through with trying to knock himself over the pair while trying to lacerate Shida's side with his horn. Kiara is hidden away in waiting.

•• TAGS: @Shida •• NOTES: ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Shida
AWWWWWWW YISSSSS

"???????????????????????????" Is about the summary of what my brain can offer atm (that's 'at the moment', for those of you not savvy enough to keep up).

Speaking of not keeping up, let me reiterate my current state:

"???????????????????????????"

It's only just as my ass starts to screech out in pain, that the last few seconds filter into my thick skull: there's Princess telling me that he hears something, me telling him that it's just the sound of his own ass releasing gas, him saying his ass doesn't look like a big grey unicorn, and then then ?????????????? bit where my brain turned off (but we've already been over that bit). In my defense, Princess does freak out about his own farts on a fairly regular basis, so can you really blame me for not immediately  believing him? The hellhound who cried wolf, anyone????

Alright, well. Back to this.

"MOTHEROFDRAGONBALLS." I scream as I scoot forward rather clumsily, because the ground appears to be dry heaving (although all things considered, that's the least of my worries). I am not the most graceful, but luckily my bulk gives me a low center of gravity. At this point though, it might have been better to fall on my ass, rather than trying to use my left-ass-muscle. The pain reverberating through my considerable backside is more than the pain of my Daddy and Mommy leaving me here and - 

Nope. I don't have time for that sappy shit right now. At least, not if I don't want to end up completely shish-kabobbed.

I can feel a tear and the trickle of blood. It almost seems rudely anticlimactic for how much pain I am in. At least when I cause pain, explosions and expletives follow. You know, it makes a good story. But this? This just fucking hurts, and as I continue to dance forward on the uneven ground, I think I can feel a flap of my skin chiding my every movement. I didn't even hear this fucker approaching - what is he, Batman or some shit? As I spin around, I half expect to see bits of cloth muffling his hooves and a cape around his shoulders (because it's either that, or I'm just a terrible warrior. And we all know that I'm no-- wait. Yeah. It's probably that.).

"What the fuck man?" I shout, feigning some sort of surprise and waiting for the earth to stop flailing around. "The fuck kind of bullshit was that? You always just jump outta the bushes and ram little girls in the ass---" (Okay, so maybe the sexual undertone there was a little strong. But I'm in a lot of pain, so how about you let me have it?) "I fuckin' bet he does." I whisper to Princess, who appears smug over having been right about an oncoming attacker, rather than, you know, the appropriate feeling of distress at seeing a flap of my gluteus-maximus waving in the wind.

"That was a dick move bro." I manage as the earth stops, and I can let the muscle in my ass relax for a minute.  Awww, yisssss. That feels better.

TIMEFORSOMEMOTHER
FUCKINGEXPLOSIONS.

It is on like donkey kong, bro.

I focus on the area around Sir-Jumps-Out-Of-The-Bushes. I want to see his grey ass fly. Red bull ain't the only thing around that'll give you wings. I magic (throw? focus? conjur? there's really no good adverb for 'does the mental hokey pokey and magic comes out of my mind') the area in a large circle. Hopefully he does a somersault in midair, but right now I'll be fine with whatever sort of break this affords me.

My ass really hurts. Like, seriously. Who does that?

At my heels, Princess growls slightly, though doesn't appear to be planning on doing anything. He says that this is my fault, and that I should think before opening my mouth, but I'm only half listening, as I wait to see if Sir-Jumps-Out-Of-The-Bushes explodes the way I want him to.

Attack: 1.3
WC: 662
Summary: Ciceron's horn grazes the left side of her butt. She flails, spins, and tries to explode the ground under him.

Image Credits

Feeling the ground tremor and curl beneath his feet the grey warrior couldn’t be more at ease diving head first into a battle. Years of practice and honing his skills had helped to lead up to this moment and he would do his damned best not to disappoint all those who had believed in him. He was strong, powerful and precise. Now he just needed to concentrate and pull this shit off ideally with minimal damage to himself and zero damage to Kiara. If even so much as a hair was singed upon her hide this little shit filly would have to answer to him, and that wasn’t always a good thing. Pulling through his actions his eyes caught the pristine droplets of crimson flying through the air alongside his spear as it tore easily into the filly’s hide. Resisting the urge to whoop for joy the stallion instead lands only to twist himself back around to face the foul mouthed bitch that was blithering on and on about her ass wound, Hardly the mouth for a woman such as herself to have.

Before much more can be processed a horrible ringing fills the grey’s ears as a sharp pain ignites deep throughout his right shoulder. What the fuck?! Feeling rather disoriented silver eyes snap open to find himself laying in the dirt a few short feet from where he could have sworn he had landed moments before. Dust and stone fragments litter the ground all around him as well as his dappled pelt while the heavy scent of explosive discharge clouds the air. Anger ignites deep within his gut as he swiftly (well not exactly swiftly considering his shoulder hurt like hell) pulls himself to his feet, pinned his ears back to his skull and as he let the cloud of debris settle around his feet. Damn this little smart ass and her tricks guess the only way to ensure this didn’t happen again was to stick close and not let her get anywhere. “Guess you shouldn’t ask for things that you can’t handle then sweetheart.” He replied smugly finding her eyes with his. “I suggest you quit while you’re ahead if you can’t take the heat.” There wasn’t going to be any more mister nice guy.

Feeling Kiara’s eyes bearing into him like needles he silently tries to reassure her that he was not badly injured in that explosion and to just follow along with what they had practiced, she finally agrees reluctantly. Not wanting to let too much time pass between attacks for the girl to recover he sinks back in his haunches and launches his mass towards the buckskin as electricity snaps to life around him. No way that she was going to get off that easy for planting him on his ass, this was just getting started and he was not going to be beaten by a little girl. Hooves sunk into the soft dirt easily closing the small gap between the two opponents as once again he lowers his head to place his swords directly into path of the girl and her puppy, if he didn’t hit her with his body there was no way in hell she would avoid getting electrocuted. Pushing away the extreme pain of his shoulder tendons tearing further apart the stallion reaches out to attempt to grab hold of the back of the filly’s neck to let her get the full voltage of his attack.

Kiara meanwhile had already reacted tearing out from her hiding place with a fierce snarl as she launched herself with teeth and claws bore aiming to sink them into the buckskin’s hindquarters and loins. If there was one thing that he would never want to deal with, it would be a seriously pissed off Kiara. It should definitely be interesting to see how this little babe reacted to the force of a full grown tiger baring down on her. Now just do not electrocute yourself again! He mused silently having learned his lesson the first time. Never, ever, ever try and touch something that is high voltage unless you literally want to see death flash before your eyes. Focusing his concentration on timing his strike so that he didn't accidently electrocute Kiara he threw everything he had into the attack.

Words: 715/800
Attack: 2/3
Injuries: Strained right shoulder, multiple superficial scrapes from blast debris
Summary:
Gets thrown sideways due to explosion, injures right shoulder and sustains multiple superficial scrapes. Becomes angry and aims to retaliate, Kiara also pissed off attacks launching herself (hopefully) on top of Shida to bite/claw/tear her hindquarters and loins. Ciceron recovers and charges (calling upon his magic) Shida aiming to barrel into her and electrocute her. Tips his head down to protect himself and tries to bite into the top of Shida's neck to give her a full dose of electricity. Timing his attack so not to hit Kiara.

Ciceron talks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: •• NOTES: ••

[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Shida
AWWWWWWW YISSSSS

I watch his ass topple to the dirt, and giggle-snort obnoxiously. Fuckin' right. Eat that dirt, you weird-ass stalker. I clearly have not mentally gotten over the fact that this fucker jumped out of the bushes. That is some shady shit, I'll tell you what.

He mentions that I asked for this, and I shrug his comment off. I mean, yeah I did, but in what universe is someone just at the ready (in the fucking bushes), at your beck and call? Like, either this is a dream and it makes sense that the world is revolving around me, or there's some weird Truman-Show shit happening here.

I suggest you quit while you’re ahead if you can’t take the heat

Hold up. Did he suffer some short term memory loss? Has he forgotten that I literally just blasted his ass to the ground? And he's going to tell me that I can't take the heat? Why? Because he managed to hit the largest part of my body (my ass) with the sword sticking out of his face. Way to go hero, you sure showed me. How could I ever rival your amazing skills. 

While I was staring at this glowing failed-hero, Princess was aware that we weren't totally alone. He sniffed the air, pinning his triangular ears against his blackened skull. It was he who saw the tiger running, and it was he who mounted an attack. Both companions were nearly the same size - although a hellhound, who was about the size and build of a doberman, looked a hell of a lot scarier than the dwarfish looking tiger. I mean, not right now - Kiara looked scary as shit bolting from the bushes (wonder where she learned that trick), but you know, objectively. My companion was way cooler than his. MOVE Princess yelled into my mind, as he snarled and leapt towards the tiger, trying to slam his bulk into her to knock her away from me. Glowing red markings pulsated on his forehead as fire rained down from the skies aimed at the tiger. 

My attention was still focused on sir-glow-stick as he lunged my way. Only now he isn't just glowing he's like ... 

The fuck is that. Is that-

I've been around Ampere enough to know what electricity is like.

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck. 

A cloud forms around him like some comical stink-cloud might, and I literally have no idea what to do. Fuck you Ampere and your training bullshit I think frantically. I try to avoid him (because fuck this), but the shooting pains in my ass make that difficult. I was smart enough to turn my right side towards him so that he couldn't tear it anymore, but I quickly learned that that wasn't his intention. 

So there's really no good way to describe the feeling of being electrocuted, so why don't you just go ahead and imagine your limbs feeling like the static on your TV x a million + 18, and with some wasp stings in there for good measure.

That's like half of what this feels like.

I feel my teeth click together, and I'm pretty sure my brains have become scrambled eggs. I don't know where my body is, or if I'm dead. The upshot is that my ass doesn't hurt in the same way as before. When you turn the pain up to 12, anything at 10 sort of becomes moot. So at least there's that. I think I feel his teeth on my neck - but again, not really sure. I can feel my body shaking and vibrating but I can't quite pull away from him.

Holy shit - is this like...is this like what gets him off? I mean, think about it. He jumps out of the bushes. Makes it so I can't run away. Then shocks me and drools on my neck? What the fuck comes next? Listen pal, this is not gonna go how you think.

I try to turn my head towards his shoulder and ribcage. I can see my horns jerking wildly as his magic continues to course through me, but fuck it. I am not about to end up on the DT News. I won't need no "#IstandwithShida" bullshit. This is not gonna go down this way. Through clenched teeth (do I even have teeth? Have they all fallen out?), I try to drag/stab/bury/maim/etc any part of him that I can reach. I think it's his right side which is closest to me (but who the fuck knows, I can barely see straight). 

"fffuuccnnnkkkkkk" I manage as I jerk my nose down hoping to feel my horns poking into his flesh, and not any part of him poking into me.

Attack: 2.3
WC: 785
Summary: Princess defends against Kiara and fire-attacks her. Shida thinks Ciceron is trying to rape and murder her, flails around, gets zapped, and tries to horn-attack his side. :|

Image Credits

Watching as Kiara launched herself towards the buckskin the grey brute remembers the hellhound who has sat rather idly up until now. Shit! The two met midair crashing into each other sending Kiara off course only for her to turn her sights onto the puppy who seemed no more educated at battle than its bonded. Baring her teeth her quick feline reactions allowed her to land for only a second before she turns aiming her claws and teeth towards the hellhound with a feral snarl. Fire rains down from the sky fueling a new surge of adrenaline to rip through the stallion’s veins panic sets in causing him to veer sharply towards Kiara to try and shield her from the fire. “Kiara! Watch out!” He screams silently towards his bonded hoping that he can somehow make it to her in time. Hot ashes pour down upon him decimating a few patches of his coat and burning the skin below eliciting a pained squeal as the brute lands on the other side of his friend. Blood trickles down his shoulder from two shallow gashes the mare must have managed to give him before he had his attention otherwise rerouted. Pinning his ears back once more as his silver gaze rounds on Shida he kicks out towards the little fucker who dared throw fire at his bonded before making his mind work harder to figure out his next move. Honestly it was a stupid move considering the close proximity of the four of them but he could honestly care less if the move had been careless enough to burn the hellhound and its partner in the attack.

The smell of burnt hair fills the air around them tainting the natural scent of the greenery that normally filled the Labyrinth. A quick once over Kiara notes that there is a few notable burnt patches upon her coat but thankfully he seemed to have taken the brunt of the attack. Dammit that shit hurt! If he had any mind perhaps his next lighting project should be aimed at the hellhound instead of its partner. Thinking about it for all of a second he easily dismissed the effort knowing that the mare was more of a concern at this very moment. Wrinkling his nostrils in distaste at the horrible smell he remembers that he must stay as close as possible to the mare as to hopefully prevent another re-occurrence of that explosion that had strained his right shoulder and ruined his perfect hide.

Spinning back around he reaches out to snap at the hellhound mid leap hoping to find some flesh before his hooves crash into the earth next to the mare once again throwing war stomp at her before she could manage to get her bearings. Silently he can’t help but wonder what string of profanity will fall from her mouth this time around. Gritting his teeth as pain sears through his body he tries to tough it out not wanting to let it get to him and steal his full concentration from the battle. The burnt patches of skin felt like thousands of bees stinging him over and over again while the tearing pain in his shoulder spasmed and set waves of pain up to his brain. Only good news was the wounds upon his shoulder didn’t hurt quite enough to register above the rest of his injuries.

Tucking his head with clenched teeth the silver warrior charges towards the closest part of the mare’s body he can reach aiming to tear into her side with a good blow of his horn. Even if the horn doesn’t do much damage he would think that the full weight of his body crashing into hers would do some nice damage. Not taking his eyes off his target he braces himself to withstand the impact hoping to see some red that was not his own. First the mare asks for a fight, complains when he gives her one only to move onto complaining some more about something else. He couldn’t do much more to satisfy this girl but he was sure planning on leaving her with a couple nice big bruises to remember him by, sure would teach her not to flaunt herself around again or open her big mouth. Half laughing at his own thoughts he throws everything he can into taking out the mare while Kiara continues to lunge, snap, and claw at her newest chew toy. Cat vs dumb dog round 2! Ding!

Word Count: 750
Injuries: Strained Right Shoulder with two bleeding gashes from Shida's horns, Burns along his back and hindquarters thanks to the hellfire. Multiple superficial cuts and scrapes from the blast debris.
Attack: 3/3
Summary: Tries to protect Kiara from the hellfire by leaping over top of her sustaining burns to his back and hindquarters. Kicks out at Princess and tries to snap at her as he lunges back towards Shida using war stomp once again. Tucks his head to his chest and tries to ram his horn deep into Shida's side as well as barreling his weight over her to cause some extra damage. Kiara tries to attack Princess now by biting, clawing and lunging at him.

Ciceron talks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: •• NOTES: ••

Pixel Base- BronzeHalo

Shida
AWWWWWWW YISSSSS

Dear Shida. Sup girl? It's me! Future Shida! Now listen. If you go tits up in this spar, you'll never get to be me. And trust me girl, you want to be me. So get your shit together and fucking don't die.

hastag lifeadvice. hashtag futuremeisballin'.  hashtag don'tdie.

Don't die. Easier said than done.

As glow-stick leaps away like some frog on acid, I have a moment to take stock of wtf is happening. The feeling of being a battery covered in saliva slowly dissipates, but I'm fairly sure the damage is done. All of my muscles are sore, as if I've just run a marathon. Quite the fucking effect you have on the ladies - I want to say, but my mouth isn't really up for taking orders. So instead my lips sort of purse together as a little saliva dribbles out. 

I hear Princess cry out, and immediately my static-filled gaze moves to the hellhound. My shoulder smarts with a phantom pain - nothing in comparison to the actual pain that Princess feels. The Hellhound barks angrily through intermittent whimpers as he tries to put weight on his left paw. Ciceron's hoof had struck Princess's left shoulder, thrusting him backwards and badly twinging and bruising the muscle. 

Oh you mother fucker I scream in my head, which translates roughly into something like: "Hoo th' 'uck 'icks a 'ucking 'dog."

Cat vs. dog - that's cool. Companion vs. companion - also cool. Mother fucking glow-stick-looking billion pound horse vs. dog? Fuck that. For once (and probably only once) in my life, I wish Ampere was here. She'd fucking a tear a strip off this motherfucker. And even though that's basically the point of me being here, I'd happily pass the buck on this one. 

My rage instantly dissolves the taste of metal still present in my mouth. I can feel Princess' pain as he limps away, and I can feel his jaws snap at empty air, mimicking Ciceron. He growls low and steady, warning Kiara to say the fuck back. He might be hurt, but I know he's got more than enough juice left to fucking burn that kitty alive if she tries anything. Meanwhile, I'm on the move. The ground begins to shake beneath me (or am I still being electrocuted!?). I keep my bulky stance wide as I move backwards rapidly away from glow-stick, who is now turning around to lunge towards me; partially to protect my still-clotting ass, and partially to give myself a little room to maneuver.

Had enough of kicking puppies? Ready for this? You aren't the only one who can make the ground shake.

I focus on creating another explosion as he tucks his head. I hope to explode the ground beneath and in front of him. Who the fuck cares if I fall down too - animal abuse crosses the fucking line. The ground is still unstable, and he is still coming for me. I try to demand my legs to move me out of his way, but they don't comply. My muscles are still buzzing from being fried, and my ass still hurts. Oh, and the ground is still heaving. So instead of neatly jumping out of his way, I sort of flail to the side avoiding his horns, but not his body.

I feel the wind knocked out of my chest as he slams into my right side. Meanwhile, I can feel phantom tingles in my nose, telling me that glow-stick's stupid mini-tiger has scratched Princess' snout. I can feel my hellhound's frustration as he snaps his sharp teeth in her direction - hoping to bite one of her paws as she swipes at his face, his own growls amalgamating with hers. 

As much as I want to tell this weirdo that the game is fucking over, I remember my hallucinogenic pep-talk from future-Shida and commit to finishing this.

Finishing him.

My jarred body quickly stabilizes from his shove, and I crank my head around. My side already feels bruised and sore, but fuck it. I've got Future-Shida to think about. I try to bite at his right side - wither, flank, asshole - I don't even care. I then try to rake my skull downwards to tear this fucker a new one.

Spitting on the ground (now that it has stopped shaking), I snort. 

"You're fucked up, you know that?" I spit again. Will this stupid metallic taste ever leave my mouth? 

As Princess barks at Kiara and trots to my side, I vaguely wonder how I did. Like, we're both fairly fucked up and bleeding at this point, but like ... would Amp have been proud?

Would Da?

Fam, where the fuck are you guys?

Attack: 3.3
WC: 778
Summary: Ciceron kicks Princess's left shoulder - and while that's happening Shida backs up and explodes the ground under/around ciceron as he runs towards her. She moves out of the way of his horns but gets body-checked to the side. Tries to retaliate by biting/horn attacking his side. MEANWHILE One of Kiara's swipes cuts Princess' nose. He tries to bite Kiara back .

Image Credits

Mild disappointment flickers through the grey's mind as his sword pierces through nothing but air when he had intended to gouge into some kind of flesh. Alas is the thrill of battle and the many great unknowns that constantly leave one on their toes. Reactions could either save you or kill you but without them there was nothing more than someone on death's doorstep waiting to take the plunge. Drawing his head back up just before his chest collides into the mare he sucks in a sharp breath as his right shoulder screams painfully resisting his movements. Shit!!! Bad idea...Bad bad idea.. The whoosh of air forced from the buckskin's chest helps to cover up the pained grunt as he somehow manages to keep himself standing when his leg just wanted to give up and give out. Stumbling sideways to get away from any retaliatory assaults he limps off to the side of the Labyrinth to survey the results of their battle.

Besides his shoulder being fucked he had two gashes upon the same shoulder, multiple small cuts and bruises, burns across his back and overall just a big aching body. Watching Shida's eyes flash angrily he shakes his head before speaking a loud. "Enough! No more battling." He didn't know about her but he was sure going to sleep well tonight or at least he hoped to. Silver eyes swept over her frame as well as that of her companion to take in the damage Kiara and him had dealt feeling only slightly bad for them. They both had fought with fire and determination giving it everything that they had and it showed in the aftermath. The chunk of land no longer resembled what it had originally been between the random chunks of earth and rock scattered from the explosions to full bushes being trampled or pulled from the ground. This piece of labyrinth would take some time before it healed to look as it once had before they had arrived. "You fought well as did your companion." He complimented politely hoping that the twisted woman wouldn't somehow manage to take this the wrong way. His words were true and it was anyone's game as to the victor. Experience had been gained on both their parts meaning that they would both walk away a little wiser than they had been before.

Turning over to Kiara he lowered his head to examine the few burns and bite marks she had sustained feeling horrible that he had let her participate. Touching his muzzle to her face affectionately he drew his eyes to the hellhound hoping that he was alright as well. Scratch marks were evident upon his nose but otherwise a little bruised he would be alright. Smiling gently he turned away motioning for Kiara to follow him since there was no need for them to stick around here any longer. "I apologize about your ass but it made an ever so easy target. Until next time."He joked playfully flashing the girl a friendly smile before turning for home.

Word Count: 510
Attacks: 0
Summary: Conclusion of Battle.

Ciceron talks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @Shida •• NOTES: We should do this again sometime, awesome battle :) ••

Pixel Base- BronzeHalo

Official Posts: 847
Administrator
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Official
By my verdict: SHIDA is the winner!

CICERON
Realism [-1.5]
Be careful with accurately describing your opponent, because Shida is only 2 inches shorter than Ciceron, and is defined as stronger than him (per stats) so I wouldn’t peg her as exactly “petite”. As a whole, I would have really liked to see a better description or analyzation of stat/breed differences between Ciceron and Shida. Ciceron is a Champion, an experienced fighter, so I was hoping I would've gotten to see his warrior's mind!

I thought it was very creative to have Ciceron attempt to surprise-attack Shida in his first post. However, horses are loud, especially in this setting. I would have liked some more description of how he was attempting to be stealthy and, maybe, what he was trying to do to make sure he stayed less-detectable. I was even thinking he might have learned the trick from Kiara (because she is a predator), and Ciceron is a prey animal.

I would really love to see some more incorporation of the setting--not just mentioning what it looks like, but how it affects your character in how they respond in their spars.

You have three instances of powerplay that I can see. You have to be really careful in the language you use in spars when dealing with your opponent, because you can only respond to what they have written. In post two, you describe Shida's blood, but it was not written in Shida's post that she was, explicitly, bleeding; so, you cannot write that you saw the blood.

Another instance of powerplay is in this part in post two: “Hooves sunk into the soft dirt easily closing the small gap between the two opponents as once again he lowers his head to place his swords directly into path of the girl and her puppy, if he didn’t hit her with his body there was no way in hell she would avoid getting electrocuted." Shida and Princess could have both moved in this time, and you cannot determine how your opponent will take damage.

The last instance of powerplay I saw was in this part in post three: “Spinning back around he reaches out to snap at the hellhound mid leap hoping to find some flesh before his hooves crash into the earth next to the mare once again throwing war stomp at her before she could manage to get her bearings. “ Again, Shida could have moved, so you can only say you hoped or aimed to land next to her. Be sure to use intentional language, not certain language!

In post two, I think you took too much damage. A roll of 2, Ciceron shouldn’t have fallen over. A roll of 2 is very small damage, falling to the ground is a heavy penalty for that roll that I believe is unrealistic.

You need to describe pain more in your posts and how the damage your character takes affects them throughout the fight. For instance, Ciceron is completely able to run around on an injured shoulder (not to mention he also fell to the ground), but that is not realistic.

In post three, you change the timeline of attacks. Where Ciceron had been locked in an attack toward Shida, you suddenly dropped it to have him go to Kiara's aid, when Kiara's scrap with Princess happened before Ciceron attempted to attack Shida.

In your closing defence, you ignored Shida's explosion completely. Even if it doesn't hit him or affect him, it still needs to be responded to.

Emotion [+1]
There were a few times in this spar were Ciceron was sassy and it was fun to read, but as a whole I was left wanting way more. For Ciceron being such an experienced warrior (IC) I was hoping to see him draw on that a little more and to use it to his advantage emotionally. I did enjoy his final thoughts on Kiara in the battle.

Prose [+1]
You have some good prose, but I would try to add in some more creative language in descriptions!

P2: “about her ass wound, Hardly the mouth for a woman” – lowercase “h” on hardly

“place his swords” – sword (he only has one horn)

“that he didn't accidently electrocute Kiara” – accidentally

P3: “Only good… “ – The only good…

Readability [+1]
While your posts are clearly proofread, there were a great deal of run-on sentences. Try to break sentences up with commas, semicolons, or even creating more than one sentence. Two run-on sentences that were extremely hard to read and grasp were:

P2: “Damn this little smart ass and her tricks guess the only way to ensure this didn’t happen again was to stick close and not let her get anywhere.”

P3: “Fire rains down from the sky fueling a new surge of adrenaline to rip through the stallion’s veins panic sets in causing him to veer sharply towards Kiara to try and shield her from the fire.”

You also had some tense changes throughout your posts, so be sure to stay consistent in that!

Finally tally: 44+(1.5*2)= 47 HP

SHIDA
Realism [+3]
I thought it was creative that you had Shida be distracted by interacting with her companion for Ciceron's first attack to land. I think you do well to incoroporate how the terrain affects Shida in this spar, and I think your responses to Ciceron's magic and attacks are realistic and done creatively. However, when describing the pain and damage Shida takes you fall short. It hurts, I get it, but how does it hinder her? How does it affect not only her motion, but her mood? Her companion's?

I do get a little confused, however, when you mention that Princess tells her to move. I get confused because I don’t understand or see her moving. It’s almost as if you ignored Kiara’s lunge for her while Princess attacks.

Emotion [+2]
Shida is a riot to read. As crazy as she might seem, I really enjoy her introspective moments and her interaction with Princess. I had a presupposition with Shida broken during this spar--that she did not care about Princess at all, which I found out she does!

My favorite emotional moment of this spar was Shida reflecting on how others might perceive her--particularly her father. It was short, yes, but the thought of having Daddy's approval struck me right in the feels.

Prose [+2]
Prose is definitely unique, and hilarious. However, be careful when starting sentences with “and” and “but”.

P1: “and then then ?????????????? bit” – then the

P2: “if you can’t take the heat” dropped period.

“and not any part ofhim poking into me” – of him

Readability [+2.5]
Your posts were easy to read and entertaining. Clearly proofread and well thought out.

Finally tally:31+(9.5*2)= 50 HP