the Rift

i offer my services, Mirage {joining}

Mirage the DragonHeart Posts: 414
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 :: Eighteen HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Akaith :: Royal Golden Dragon :: Fire Breath Whit

The little shadow mare moved across the lands. Settling into the role of WeyrLeader of not just a herd, but now the lands that went with it, had taken some minor adjusting. She was not used to her name already being known by outsiders to the herd, she was often surprised when others spoke to her about the Qian without her prompting. A stiffness had entered her gait, stiffness from battle, and wounds that continued to ache as they healed. Poultices had been applied, and her dragon made sure to help her keep them clean, and with every passing day her strength returned. The mare did not enter her dragon form, and would not, until she held the strength enough to complete the transformation. The pain that resulted from shifting would be overwhelming on top of the pain of the battle.

Her illusionary magic, however, required little effort. As such, the WeyrLeader often strode through her lands nearly invisible, her golden eyes ever-present, her golden dragon flitting in the canopy above. As time went on and she healed further, she would once again leave the misty lands of her home. But for now, with the chill of winter thickening her coat, she was satisfied in 'hibernating' amongst the welcoming trees and embracing shadows. A breeze trailed through the timbers, and with it, a scent, unknown and new invaded her nostrils. Svelte ears stood high atop her poll, though they were obscured by her magic, and she listened to what the wind had to say. A wry sort of smile curved her lips, though none staring her in direction would see that. They would only see a smudge of obscured darkness against the dappled light that fell between the trees, a shimmering illusion.

"And what services, exactly, might you bring to us?" The voice erupted from an area in front of the unicorn stallion, but the blurred figure continued moving, making it difficult to focus upon her. In a position now, to the left of the tall, lanky creature, she allowed her glimmering cloak to fall, and revealed her dark, slowly healing self to him. Above them, a dragon called a curious, guarded trill, and came to land gently atop her bonded's back. Clear, vacant indifference showed upon the mare's face, the only interest she gave the stallion was in the alertness of her ears, which locked onto his position. She wondered, idly, where he got his information from, who might have told him.. she would find out before their conversation was through.

Messages In This Thread
i offer my services, Mirage {joining} - by Quiach - 10-05-2012, 04:01 PM
RE: i offer my services, Mirage {joining} - by Mirage - 10-05-2012, 10:50 PM
RE: i offer my services, Mirage {joining} - by Quiach - 10-06-2012, 03:05 PM
RE: i offer my services, Mirage {joining} - by Quiach - 10-08-2012, 09:37 AM
RE: i offer my services, Mirage {joining} - by Quiach - 10-09-2012, 05:57 PM