the Rift

i offer my services, Mirage {joining}

Quiach Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

QUIACH
the philosopher

The shape was to decipher from the whispering pattern of trees bowing behind it, and Quiach was totally unprepared for the sudden words seemingly sounding from nowhere. But he reined himself in, calming his quickened heartbeat. Again, his tasseled tail twitched nervously- had he been wrong to dare enter the domain so swiftly after the Qian had taken over? Perhaps they were too willing to attack unicorns now. No. That was enough. He would do what he did best- reason, value, think swiftly and without err.

"Your soldiers are weakened from war. Those of the World's Edge may or may not be trusted. You are in need of new blood if you are to keep your new-found, hard-fought throne. I am a unicorn who is willing to pledge his allegiance to you, to protect you, though if you needed protecting you would not be queen. My name is Quiach; I am a philosopher, a student of science and the workings of the world; I am a warrior, a loyal follower; I am a thinker, and an excellent counseller. I have nothing to offer but my word, and my word is to trust me." Quiach was certain, coolly confident, that his words made sense. It was true, after all. Every sentence, every syllable. But he wasn't certain what he wanted to be- maybe an Earth Advocate, in the future. Maybe Spectre, in the future. Really, he didn't know where he wanted to go, wanted to be.

Well, he knew one fact; he wanted to be respected, to be valued, to be listened to. A rare gift which had never been bestowed upon him with his herd of younger years.

""

Messages In This Thread
i offer my services, Mirage {joining} - by Quiach - 10-05-2012, 04:01 PM
RE: i offer my services, Mirage {joining} - by Quiach - 10-06-2012, 03:05 PM
RE: i offer my services, Mirage {joining} - by Quiach - 10-08-2012, 09:37 AM
RE: i offer my services, Mirage {joining} - by Quiach - 10-09-2012, 05:57 PM