the Rift

i offer my services, Mirage {joining}

Mirage the DragonHeart Posts: 414
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 :: Eighteen HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Akaith :: Royal Golden Dragon :: Fire Breath Whit

"You assume much, stallion." The mare's words dripped from her maw with a touch of dry, weary criticism colouring them. She stood now, visible to him, with her little golden dragon sitting atop her spine, her expression unreadable, only her ears tilted forward to show that she was indeed listening to his long-winded speech. There were small threads of truth weaved into his words, but they were largely inconsequential fluff - words were great to give, it was actions that completed tasks however. Action is what had earned them this land, action was what had caused so many to willingly follow Mirage's lead.

"None can be trusted, no matter where they call from, or whether they have horns, wings or none; not until they have proven themselves worthy." The leader spoke in clear, enigmatic tones, hoping to impress upon this steed that he could talk all the poetic vows he wanted to - it would take more than talking Mirage's neatly sculpted ears off to earn a rank within this herd. Her golden gaze drank his form in, silently wondering what truths he was telling about himself. Not many scars littered his hide, unlike others who called themselves warriors. Even the best warrior still collected scars, whether they be visible or mental scars was perhaps, why Mirage could not see any upon his chocolate hide. The World's Edge herd did indeed need more numbers - but they would not beef up their quantity with lesser quality souls. No, they would only accept those who were worthy, who were willing to prove themselves.

"Why would you choose the World's Edge, of all the realms that lie within Helovia, to offer your services to?" Where had he gotten his information, if he had any information at all? Mirage was sceptical, and rightly so - the safety of her herd was at stake here. But her expressions remained vacant, quiet, the tones of her voice nothing more than a strong projection of sound across the expanse of space that laid between herself and this unicorn. Akaith chirped quietly on her back, filling in a moment in the silence that dared to elapse, before both of them patiently awaited an answer from this, Quiach.

Messages In This Thread
i offer my services, Mirage {joining} - by Quiach - 10-05-2012, 04:01 PM
RE: i offer my services, Mirage {joining} - by Quiach - 10-06-2012, 03:05 PM
RE: i offer my services, Mirage {joining} - by Mirage - 10-07-2012, 08:43 PM
RE: i offer my services, Mirage {joining} - by Quiach - 10-08-2012, 09:37 AM
RE: i offer my services, Mirage {joining} - by Quiach - 10-09-2012, 05:57 PM