the Rift

i offer my services, Mirage {joining}

Quiach Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

QUIACH
the philosopher

Mirage's words were strong and definitely unimpressed by Quiach's words. That's unfortunate. Quiach thought to himself. He had thought he had done a very good job. Although the dark stallion could feel her amber eyes taking in his coat, could almost feel her disbelief at his unscarred pelt. Well, he had never fought in battle before, only sparred. If she were to give him a good look, he might as well take in this horse who may, or may not, become his leader.

She certainly was a mysterious mare. A coat the color of night, with golden sparkling eyes and a brilliant gold dragon perched on her head. A swirling tattoo ran down the side of her neck, and she carried herself well. Mirage would be a good leader. So he listened politely to her words, and responded to them as honestly as possible.

"I do not blame you for doubting my word, but I might as well offer it. A horse is judged on his actions, is he not? I heard from Yol, a Dragon's Throat medic, in my travels, only very recently about the World's Edge. I chose it because if I were to join another herd, I would just be another horse for a while yet. My moves are not driven by ambition, but I wish my voice could be listened to. In my past, many times I have been downtrodden, and many still think me a mute, when truthfully, I spoke all the time. Their ears were closed to me. There is a better chance in a smaller herd of horses knowing you, and caring for you as you are. But if you want to judge me, you would have to know me. To turn me away would simply be losing a horse." All truth came from his lips.

""

Messages In This Thread
i offer my services, Mirage {joining} - by Quiach - 10-05-2012, 04:01 PM
RE: i offer my services, Mirage {joining} - by Quiach - 10-06-2012, 03:05 PM
RE: i offer my services, Mirage {joining} - by Quiach - 10-08-2012, 09:37 AM
RE: i offer my services, Mirage {joining} - by Quiach - 10-09-2012, 05:57 PM