[OPEN] take this empty cup and fill it up [joining]

Vadim Posts: 106
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Vlasi :: Common Rougarou :: Water ali
 Vadim

hello teacher tell me whats my lesson

look right through me
                                                                     look right through me

It is only because Erthë assures him that its okay, that this giant that has greeted them at the Edge's border is nice that Vadim calms. He, however, grinds his teeth against one another as the stallion speaks and questions him. "Do you make it a habit of side-stepping strangers on your borders?" Vadim retorts and he narrows his eyes on the other stallion. Honestly, Vadim thinks that the stallion is lucky that he only created the illusion when he could allow Vlasi to attack. Then he wonders if an illusion can even count as an attack because he has done no physical harm to... Tembu, as his daughter calls him.

“At risk of sounding mad, could you use your magic again? I think— I believe it relieved some of this pain…”

It is then that Vadim notices the blood that drains from Tembovu's ears and for a moment he is tempted to refuse to use his magic again and let him suffer. But he feels his daughter pressed against him and he knows that he cannot set such a horrible example for her, so he concentrates and the forest around them begins to fade. This time, however, instead of a wasteland he dreams up a valley. Mountains on either side of them reach up toward the sky, the very tips concealed by clouds. Around them emerald colored grass sways in the breeze that Vadim conjures in this world. He holds onto it for as long as he can, but the amount on concentration it takes to hold onto his magic makes his own head begin to ache, so he releases it and the misty Edge comes back into view. "Did that help?"

By this point Erthë is clinging to his side like she had her mother's for so long, and Vadim speaks the terrible news to Tembovu. The apology he offers does little in the way to help with the grief they feel, but it seems that the other stallion develops some kind of understanding for Vadim and Vlasi's protective actions. His head shakes when he is asked if he has a trade in the Basin. "We were only visitors there." He assures Tembovu. "Shadow needed healing after Erthë's birth."

"."

ooc://
i know RE posted that they were both healed before this post, but i went ahead and used vadim's magic again since Tembovu asked c:

Credits

@Erthë @Tembovu

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
RE: take this empty cup and fill it up [joining] - by Vadim - 10-22-2015, 09:38 AM