[OPEN] take this empty cup and fill it up [joining]

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan
E r t h ë
"And now I wish to God that The earth would turn cold
And my heart would forget it's made of glass"

The pity she had expected didn't come. At least, not in the way she had dreaded. There were no fake smiles and strained words; only a quiet sympathy that lured her out from the protective darkness against her father's shoulder and back into the conversation. The sharp words that passed between the stallions eased with the revelation of grief. Erthë breathed a quiet sigh of relief when Tembovu greeted them welcome, a soft smile thanking him where words failed. The display of balls and brawn was over, magic, though fascinating and entirely wonderful, had been set aside.

"Can I have a trade, Tembu?" she asked, now that she felt it was safe to speak up again. "And what's a glazier, is it fun?"

She was just about to follow Vadim deeper into the forest when a fourth voice added to the mix, breaking into the conversation like creeping ice. Turning her head her dual-colored eyes took in the tall, pale unicorn stallion that had been there on the Flats before, during and after the battle, whom she had recognized in passing in the Green Labyrinth and whose cold magic had done serious harm to a divine bear. Now, as always, his name remained a mystery to her. He on the other hand, seemed to be familiar with all of them. Even with her father, which was a first; Vadim had always given her the impression of being the eternal outsider, a perpetual stranger wherever he went.

The old man kept throwing surprises at her; Erthë wasn't sure how much she liked it.

With her attention trained on the frost-horned ghost, she nodded back seriously as he greeted her - how did he know her name? - and without thinking she left her father's side and limped up to him. Taking in the tired, worn look of him she reached out to touch a small, pink nose to his shoulder.

"Are you okay?"

"And all the pretty tulips would disappear
And never disturb me again"

@Tembovu

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Messages In This Thread
RE: take this empty cup and fill it up [joining] - by Erthë - 10-29-2015, 11:12 AM