the Rift

Couldn't Hide the Emptiness [Open]

Lithium Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

L I T H I U M
you let it show

When she dipped her head, he dipped his also, a fraction of a second later.  He looked rather clumesy with the gesture, having very rarely performed it.  To be honest he had totally forgot his manners, his mother hadn't thought those were important skills.  

Her general explanation of how she came to Helovia did nothing to address the scars, but Lithium understood not wanting to divulge such information.  Perhaps the wounds were still too fresh in her mind.  A little tick in Lithium compelled him to question her more, dig deeper until he knew the true reason for the scars.  It was a sick part of him, one that he normally could control.  This moment was no different than the rest.  He cocked his head to the side, showing that he accepted her explanation without argument.  "I'm not a healer either." he said with a small, satisfied smirk.  Can one imagine the indignation of such a strong stallion becoming nothing but a healer!

"I am looking for a place to call home, where I can become a great fighter.  I need a home with lots of opportunities for advancement."  he grinned, his imagination flashing to him standing above a large herd of warriors.  Yes he needed somewhere that would appreciate his talents and not just leave him to some low ranking guard position.  Lithium was made for much more than that.

"The Edge sounds very interesting.  I'd love to here more about this Goddess of yours, if you'll take me there."  He truly liked this mare, which was a huge thing for him.  Lithium didn't get along with many equines but there was something about this mare that made him feel very comfortable.  He would have easily followed her to any herd she suggested.

OOC: Totally fine! (: I have been swamped with tests so I definitely understand having no time! 

@Iona

Messages In This Thread
Couldn't Hide the Emptiness [Open] - by Lithium - 10-12-2015, 04:50 PM
RE: Couldn't Hide the Emptiness [Open] - by Iona - 10-12-2015, 06:19 PM
RE: Couldn't Hide the Emptiness [Open] - by Lithium - 10-12-2015, 08:38 PM
RE: Couldn't Hide the Emptiness [Open] - by Iona - 10-14-2015, 10:35 PM
RE: Couldn't Hide the Emptiness [Open] - by Lithium - 10-15-2015, 09:17 PM
RE: Couldn't Hide the Emptiness [Open] - by Iona - 10-18-2015, 11:45 AM