the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! The Kids Aren't Alright [Tiamat]

Laedere Posts: 84
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 5 years old (Frostfall birthday)
Ardere :: Plain Dolphin Leviathan :: Boil Abba
Laedere carefully moved her weight, struggling to pull in the situation as the dark tar continued to mar her view randomly. Still, the other mare says that Ardere is beautiful and Ardere seems to bloom under the attention. Definitely going to be an attention hog. She floats around before trying to mess with the mare's hair - pushing it around with her nose and occasionally looping it around her tailfin. The blue (was she blue? she couldn't tell between the flashes of actual appearance shoved between long phases of skeletons) mare inquired as to the species and then seemed to pull back in embarrassment.

Ah, the creatures here were definitely different from her homelands. But, she supposed that she would have to become accustomed to that… to change to be like them if she ever wanted to fit in. "Tis fine, ye hath not been intrusive. Mineself believes she is of Leviathan origins…" Laedere tried to explain - ears flickering before assuring the other mare that the wound is old.

Quiet shifts of her weight, keeping her wings held tightly at her side - to hide the embarrassment of not being whole. "Aye, no pain. Mineself struggles to recall how mineself garnered such an injury. Mine last memories are that of ash and coal cascading from thee skies… nights of fire and screaming." She shakes her head - eyes and frame obviously struggling to stay in the present for a moment until Ardere snags onto her hair and brings her back to the present. Her maw presses gently against the key - the proof that she would have a home for the moment, and then she allows her gaze to fall back onto the unicorn mare.

She asked what brought her to the Labriynth, if she was new. Carefully - she swallowed and offered a gentle shrug. "Mineself twas drawn toward exploration. Tis a peculiar world these parts hath. Though, mineself hath been in residence upon thine Dragon's Throat for a few seasons now." Eyes lingered around Ardere back, content trying to play with the unicorn before them while Laedere continued to be the serious one of the two.

OMG SO SORRY ;-;
I suck. I'm sorry. @Tiamat
Forgive me for taking so long ;-;

they say the good die young
but they never really tell you that they never die alone
image credits

Messages In This Thread
!! The Kids Aren't Alright [Tiamat] - by Laedere - 10-12-2015, 07:50 PM
RE: !! The Kids Aren't Alright [Tiamat] - by Time - 11-30-2015, 10:48 AM
RE: !! The Kids Aren't Alright [Tiamat] - by Laedere - 12-03-2015, 12:28 AM