[OPEN] the waves and the wind

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan
E r t h ë
"And now I wish to God that The earth would turn cold
And my heart would forget it's made of glass"

Luck was on her side this day. While she did come dangerously close to the edge of the cliff, Erthë didn't tumble over. She landed, quivering and scared half to death, on the ground and simply lay there for quite some time. Heart beating like a drum in the chest, she was only faintly aware of the rush of wind over wings until a worried voice carried over to her.

Dizzy with relief, Erthë looked up and spotted the black and white mare hovering in the air beside her. The sight of the sleek black body and the steady beat of dark wings sent a stab of pain through her, grief threatening to choke her as it formed into a lump in her throat. The mare, she looked so much like Shadow...

But this was not the time to cry, and at any rate the filly had cried so much lately that her eyes felt hot and dry. Unable to find her voice she resorted to a nod, and followed the lady with her eyes until she had landed and came over.

"I-I... yes please" she managed to say. Gingerly she pushed herself up on her feet and stretched the wings, making sure that they hadn't been hurt. The tumble had left her with a scraped knee and sore shoulders, but apart from that and a crushing sense of embarrassment she was fine.

"Uhm... I'm Erthë. Who are you?" she asked, rather shyly. It was hard to get over the similarities to the dead mother. They had almost the same colors, and the same caring nature cloaked in a stern facade. Quite apart from the differences in breed and build it was enough to leave the filly with a bittersweet sensation of being reunited with her parent, and it didn't matter much that her head whispered how wrong she was.

"And all the pretty tulips would disappear
And never disturb me again"

@Iona

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Messages In This Thread
the waves and the wind - by Iona - 10-12-2015, 07:59 PM
RE: the waves and the wind - by Erthë - 10-18-2015, 10:05 AM
RE: the waves and the wind - by Iona - 10-23-2015, 11:58 PM
RE: the waves and the wind - by Erthë - 10-30-2015, 07:37 AM
RE: the waves and the wind - by Iona - 11-08-2015, 11:24 PM
RE: the waves and the wind - by Erthë - 11-20-2015, 03:47 PM