the Rift

inevitable exchange

Agnodice Posts: 70
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2hh :: 8
Herophilos :: Plain Black Dragon :: Toxic Breath prissy

A single, curvaceous ear swivels, hearing a neigh aimed towards her general direction. Agnodice paused, turquoise gaze glancing to each side to make sure there was no one else around, and she was, in fact, the one being called to. With this fact validated in her mind, Agnodice turned to the shouter, returning a soft nicker to the horse.

The equine was a soft gray with dapples running across his body and ivy markings crawling up his legs. A pale horn crowed his forehead, a soft curtain of ash framing him. He was tall, much taller than herself, but this wasn't what made Agnodice weary of him, no - she was used to being dwarfed, she was concerned about the feline promenading out of a nearby bush. It was pale, striped, with a large jaw and paws. She had never seen such a creature before. The stallion seemed unfazed by it's presence, reassuring Agnodice a bit. She felt more curiosity than fear.

Curiosity now piqued, Agnodice practically leapt forward, turquoise eyes wide, alabaster and ebony features dripping with inquisitiveness. Her figure was graceful as it sprang forward, a small leap, seemingly in slow motion as the duchess neared the stallion. It was almost painful to watch her dainty form land, thin legs looking as if they would snap. Fortunately, they were more resilient than they seemed, her landing faultless and not losing any of her energetic bounce.

The duchess now stood at before the stallion, gaze shifting back and forth from the feline to the gray. She had to look up to the stallion to face him properly, even when he dipped his head. She smiled at his introduction, pleased to see a friendly face as the first one she would encounter here. Her inquisitive features faltered for a moment when he asked if she was looking for something - or someone.

Truthfully, she was looking for both and neither simultaneously. She wasn't sure where to even start when she didn't know what exactly she was looking for. Something to keep her entertained, perhaps? So she spewed something out that was along the lines of the same thing she had gushed to her brothers when she left her former home. "I'm Agnodice - I'm a doctor. I seek a home where I can further my skills and heal those who need it."  She stated, sounding a bit distracted as her gaze kept lingering back to the feline. She paused for a moment, letting her head fall a bit to one side, ebony locks slipping across her nape and forehead with the movement.

"I don't suppose that's something you can help me with - or is it?" Her words were more focused, her gaze undistracted, growing a bit more intense, more suggestive - in the most innocent use of the phrase. When things began to involve her benefit, Agnodice's attention was rarely disturbed.

Image Credits

@Ciceron
[Image: 5694548be0939]
You’d stick the world into your bedside lane
It’s boredom makes you callous to all pain

Messages In This Thread
inevitable exchange - by Agnodice - 10-12-2015, 08:03 PM
RE: inevitable exchange - by Ciceron - 10-13-2015, 11:32 PM
RE: inevitable exchange - by Agnodice - 10-14-2015, 02:34 AM
RE: inevitable exchange - by Ciceron - 10-14-2015, 09:36 AM
RE: inevitable exchange - by Tembovu - 10-14-2015, 08:39 PM
RE: inevitable exchange - by Agnodice - 10-16-2015, 01:24 AM