the Rift

inevitable exchange

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Kiara will you at least come over here so you stop scaring the girl half to death. He wanted to shake his head at the normal incidents they kept running into whenever they should run into a stranger. As he studied the girl from a distance he could see the slightest traces of fear creep into her eyes over his bonded presence. Maybe they needed to get a costume for Kiara to dress her up as something not so intimidating to those of our species. Now that would be a sight to see, her parading around in a...what is harmless enough to not invoke fear... Thinking for a moment or two he finally settled on a deer, she could go around as a deer. Chuckling to himself as he shared the thoughts with his partner causing her to turn around and look at him as if he had completely lost his mind. "No way not dressing up tough on them." she replied totally bewildered by the idea as she stalked over to him to swat him with her paw as she walked by.

To his relief the mare before him decided not to think too much about his tiger and instead came over to talk. Her markings were most striking upon the grey white pelt and the likes he had never seen before, they were actually quite nice. Listening intently as she spoke he couldn't help but warm up to the mare based on her confidence and security in who she was. It was rare to find that in one so young such as herself but it was a wonderful thing to have. "It's my pleasure. I do believe I can help you with what you seek." He replied thinking to the herd's lead healer Resplendance. From what he had heard and seen she was quite talented and would have hordes of information to share with any apprentices. If he wasn't mistaken she was actually starting classes sometime soon along with the others, that would be perfect for one wanting to expand their knowledge. " We do have a very talented healer at the moment that is very knowledgeable. Actually she is starting to teach classes to others about the art of medicine. If you would like I could introduce you to her to see what you think? He offered with a smile. He had never really talked much with their healer but from what he had gathered she was very kind and caring. "Also I should have mentioned this earlier but this here is my friend Kiara. She will not harm you, that much I can promise." He said motioning back to the tigress that was sitting nearby keeping a watchful eye out for danger. "She forgets sometimes that others might be afraid of her." Laughing he gazed down to meet Agnodice's gaze. Yes, he believed that she would fit in quite nicely back home if she wanted to that is.

Ciceron talks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @Agnodice •• NOTES: Sorry its a little short. ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
inevitable exchange - by Agnodice - 10-12-2015, 08:03 PM
RE: inevitable exchange - by Ciceron - 10-13-2015, 11:32 PM
RE: inevitable exchange - by Agnodice - 10-14-2015, 02:34 AM
RE: inevitable exchange - by Ciceron - 10-14-2015, 09:36 AM
RE: inevitable exchange - by Tembovu - 10-14-2015, 08:39 PM
RE: inevitable exchange - by Agnodice - 10-16-2015, 01:24 AM
RE: inevitable exchange - by Ciceron - 10-16-2015, 11:17 PM
RE: inevitable exchange - by Tembovu - 10-18-2015, 07:24 AM
RE: inevitable exchange - by Agnodice - 10-19-2015, 08:06 PM
RE: inevitable exchange - by Ciceron - 10-20-2015, 10:17 PM
RE: inevitable exchange - by Tembovu - 10-22-2015, 04:02 PM