the Rift

inevitable exchange

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Finishing his long and winded explanation of what he knew so far about this horrible headache illness he was glad that he was able to focus on nothing for the next couple minutes as Agnodice took it all in to decide what to do about it. Kiara was obviously concerned about their friend's condition as she had seen first hand how it had affected him when he had first been plagued by it. The blood rushing to the head, the instant pain that felt as if your skull would explode, the light sensitivity, it was all just bad and he wouldn't wish it on the worst of enemies, not that he had any so far. Sure there were the odd character that he disliked for his own reasons but nothing had ever come of it. At least it meant that someone didn't have a bounty put on his head he mused silently his eyes pulling from Kiara to Agnodice as she finally spoke. It was not to him but rather to Tembovu as she attempted to try and do something to cure him of his illness.

Watching with interest as the mare worked it was obvious that the girl had talent and magic to complement it. Whatever it did was a mystery to him but it had something to do with flowers blooming and then dying off, not that it made sense to his non healer brain. It was much easier to think on the spot and react accordingly instead of trying to theorize all the potential herbs and what not that could work for various things. It was much too tedious and complicated for his preference he would gladly charge into battle just to avoid the task if it came down to it, he was a fighter and that had all he had ever known. "I will be sure to pass it along the moment I hear of anything." He replied with a nod as he shifted his gaze to the stallion. If only a cure would be found, it would benefit so many.

Once Agnodice had finished with her work and stepped back he gave her a couple moments to speak with Tembovu before making another point. The day was about to end soon and this was no place to be when darkness hit, there was no telling what lurked under the midnight moon. "I do hate to interrupt but darkness will be upon us soon. This is not a place you want to be at night, the maze of trees gets even worse and there are creatures that are not so pleasant lurking around. If you wish to come to the Falls with us we will have to depart soon but if you wish to go with Tembovu I respect your decision." He commented gently not wanting to seem pushy when he was only concerned for their safety.

Ciceron talks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @Tembovu , @Agnodice •• NOTES: ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
inevitable exchange - by Agnodice - 10-12-2015, 08:03 PM
RE: inevitable exchange - by Ciceron - 10-13-2015, 11:32 PM
RE: inevitable exchange - by Agnodice - 10-14-2015, 02:34 AM
RE: inevitable exchange - by Ciceron - 10-14-2015, 09:36 AM
RE: inevitable exchange - by Tembovu - 10-14-2015, 08:39 PM
RE: inevitable exchange - by Agnodice - 10-16-2015, 01:24 AM
RE: inevitable exchange - by Ciceron - 10-16-2015, 11:17 PM
RE: inevitable exchange - by Tembovu - 10-18-2015, 07:24 AM
RE: inevitable exchange - by Agnodice - 10-19-2015, 08:06 PM
RE: inevitable exchange - by Ciceron - 10-20-2015, 10:17 PM
RE: inevitable exchange - by Tembovu - 10-22-2015, 04:02 PM