the Rift

[PRIVATE] Something Like Love

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia

"If I go crazy then will you still,"

The golden man smiled as he wondered Helovia his thoughts on the girl he had fallen for; Eden. Silver eyes sparkled for a moment as the image of her grey frame passed through is brain. Ever since their sick night on the beach he couldn't get her off of his mind. The smile never seemed to leave his face, especially when thoughts of her filled his heart. So he found himself heading north, in search of her. 'If only she lived in the Throat with me.' He sighed softly his horned head dropping for a moment before he moved into a smooth trot. There wasn't time to think of such nasty things, now he needed to hunt her down and explain himself.

Maybe he didn't really love her, maybe it was just because she had been the first. She was the first lover the young man had ever had, and he couldn't honestly say she would be the only one. There was no way he could have a mate that lived so far away, and he would never leave the Throat, even for a lover. Ilios kept these nasty thoughts hidden from himself, to worried and love sick to examine them. One day when he was older those thoughts would surface and he would realize how young and foolish he had been; young, dump, and full of, cum. For now he was excited to see her, tell her how he felt, beg her to join the Throat with him. Even as the last idea crossed his mind her voice sounded in his head. The desert would be to hot for the delicate lady, and she would never join him in the sands.

A scent caught his attention pulling him back to the hot day around him. Joy pounded through his testosterone filled form as he called out, unable to hide his excitement. Her smell was different some how, richer and heavier. Nosing the air he headed towards the caves he had explored a few times before. He pranced down into the Earth following her heady aroma. Silver eyes adjusted quickly and her beautif... fat? When did she get fat? He eyed her belly, maybe it was just Birdsong grass catching up with her? Pushing the idea away he smiled warmly for a moment before stepping towards her. "Hello beautiful lady." He grinned warmly at her golden eyes. "I've missed you sweetheart." He drawled eyes glowing kindly as he stepped closer trying to touch her tender flesh with his strong muzzle.

I L I O S
"Call me Superman?"
image credit

Tags;  @Eden
Words; 420
OOC; Yay! His world is about to blow up xDD
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Something Like Love - by Eden - 10-12-2015, 09:09 PM
RE: Something Like Love - by Ilios - 10-14-2015, 03:59 AM
RE: Something Like Love - by Eden - 10-14-2015, 11:19 AM
RE: Something Like Love - by Ilios - 10-28-2015, 02:07 AM
RE: Something Like Love - by Eden - 11-02-2015, 10:00 PM
RE: Something Like Love - by Ilios - 11-05-2015, 01:35 AM