the Rift

[PRIVATE] Something Like Love

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia

"If I go crazy then will you still,"

He smiles warmly at his lover eyes shinning silver eyes watching the grey mare. She does seem to have grown wide in the belly, but he doesn't care. Most horses get fat in early Tallsun and Birdsong, so he didn't mind her size. He watched her face after looking her over for a moment. Ilios caught the sudden look of anxiety and stepped closer to the mare. Her eyes drop away from him even as he moves towards her. Before his bass can ring out she speaks and he pauses in front of her taller frame.

Worry covers his handsome ivy masked face as her eyes reach his again and her sweet voice tickles his ears. "We?" His horned head tilts slightly as her golden gaze drifts down to his hooves. The mare's next words catch him off guard. Large frame stiffens instantly until it starts to sink in. "We... we're having a baby?" His voice is a mere surprised whisper. Excitement suddenly fills his heart as he realizes he is going to be a father. "Eden! This is amazing!" Unable to hold himself together he steps to her side his muzzle trying to gently nudge her side. His deep drawl coos out, "Don't worry child, I'll always be here for you."

As he steps back, only slightly he beams at his wingless dove. Bright gaze turns to the teal and silver feather woven into her mane. "Eden, I'll try to talk to my leaders and when the child is born I'll try to come and live with you. I want to be with my, our, child." He smiles brightly watching her before a mild fear touches his heart. "Do... Do you even want this baby?"

I L I O S
"Call me Superman?"
image credit

Tags; 286
Words;  Sorry it took so long!
OOC;  @Eden
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Something Like Love - by Eden - 10-12-2015, 09:09 PM
RE: Something Like Love - by Ilios - 10-14-2015, 03:59 AM
RE: Something Like Love - by Eden - 10-14-2015, 11:19 AM
RE: Something Like Love - by Ilios - 10-28-2015, 02:07 AM
RE: Something Like Love - by Eden - 11-02-2015, 10:00 PM
RE: Something Like Love - by Ilios - 11-05-2015, 01:35 AM