[PRIVATE] Something Like Love

Eden Posts: 56
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy

E D E N
if you wanna break these walls down
you're gonna get bruised

She is comforted slightly by his warmth, his love. He cares little about the details, he cares only for her in that moment. It's a strange revelation, one she was unused to. She had experienced the love of her parents and brother, but this was nothing like that. She loved them and they loved her because they were a family and it's what you do with your family. But this? This was different. She craved his touch, his voice, him.

He stiffens, taken aback by the news. Eden closes her eyes, preparing for the worst, for him to be angry, for rejection. But she doesn't get that. His words are excited, his body relaxes and he reaches forward to touch her round belly. She feels the child spur at his touch, which takes her by surprise. It had never done that before, and it sends shivers up her spine. She laughs a bit, unused to the sensation and finally opens her eyes to look at Ilios, though her expression betrays her. She is unsteady, unsure in her golden gaze.

She smiles meekly at his words, features falling slowly as he asked the question she was dreading to tell him the answer to.

"Do... Do you even want this baby?"

Eden didn't know what to say at first. She was sure she didn't want it earlier, but his happiness at the idea of them having a family together...who was she to take that from him?

"I - I don't know," She choked, tears brimming in her eyes. "What if it has wings and no horn? The Basin would never accept it. What if it doesn't like me? What if - what if I'm a bad mother?" She gushed, the words falling from her lips like a waterfall. She leans forward, hoping to bury her head in his neck. "I don't know if I'm ready," She cried, the first time she had in a very long time.

@Ilios

[Image: 55e3948091bdb]
please tag eden in all posts

Messages In This Thread
Something Like Love - by Eden - 10-12-2015, 09:09 PM
RE: Something Like Love - by Ilios - 10-14-2015, 03:59 AM
RE: Something Like Love - by Eden - 10-14-2015, 11:19 AM
RE: Something Like Love - by Ilios - 10-28-2015, 02:07 AM
RE: Something Like Love - by Eden - 11-02-2015, 10:00 PM
RE: Something Like Love - by Ilios - 11-05-2015, 01:35 AM