the Rift

[OPEN] Quit your whining & moaning

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls
the most massive characters are seared with scars
An ear swivels from towards the antlered man to catch his words, which voiced an opinion different from his own. Though the giant could appreciate his point of view, for this particular illness was rather painful. Though, to the elephant, it was just and right to rescue the lands from the reign of viciously greedy gods. So, no matter the cost or illness or disposition of the Riftians, it was good to have extricated them from their diseased realm.

“I think they’re better off from our help—” his response to the Wallander comes from between gritted teeth as his gut gave a particularly painful spasm, “— than from our pity.” His eyes narrow as he fights the buckling urge of his knees to drop and roll against the severe colic in his abdomen. His ears tilt back further as a low, painful breath whistles from his clenched jaw.

“Let’s just hope they don’t turn out to be anything like their gods.”

The words, though perhaps spoken in lightheartedness judging by the smirk on Rohan’s face, weighed heavily and ominously in the silence that fell between the two sick stallions. Shifting more urgently, as his bowel began to warn him of an impending, massive, and particularly disgusting movement, he forced a thin grin and glanced at the man, “I’m certain Helovians would rise to the challenge, if that is the case.”

Glancing around, his thin smile grow apologetic, “My good man, it’s been a pleasure, but you’ll have to excuse me. This awful illness calls, and I don’t think you want to be witness to it. I’ll see you around the Edge.” With his thick hide twitching in pain over his abdomen, he begins to stiffly walk towards the edges of the meadow to unload his bowls in private.

@Rohan I hope you don't mind me wrapping this thread up!

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Quit your whining & moaning - by Tembovu - 10-12-2015, 10:33 PM
RE: Quit your whining & moaning - by Rohan - 10-14-2015, 04:09 AM
RE: Quit your whining & moaning - by Tembovu - 10-14-2015, 09:21 PM
RE: Quit your whining & moaning - by Rohan - 10-21-2015, 02:15 AM
RE: Quit your whining & moaning - by Tembovu - 10-24-2015, 06:56 PM
RE: Quit your whining & moaning - by Rohan - 10-28-2015, 09:17 PM
RE: Quit your whining & moaning - by Tembovu - 11-01-2015, 09:08 PM
RE: Quit your whining & moaning - by Rohan - 11-05-2015, 07:35 PM
RE: Quit your whining & moaning - by Tembovu - 11-09-2015, 02:37 AM
RE: Quit your whining & moaning - by Rohan - 11-29-2015, 02:22 AM