!! Remember the Name [Healer Meeting]

Milo Posts: 60
Outcast
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 2 years [Birdsong]
Jen

I'm gonna carry you in
In my head, in my heart, in my soul

"Would you..."

"Yes!" I! I go! I walk! I follow, I become! I [am older, I am weaker, and I have a heart of gold that will follow you anywhere.]

I. [I was a moment of realization, a deep crystallization of knowledge in which I understood I was a part of life. I had come into being and I knew, then, at last, who I was. Though the thought had slipped through my head on the day of my birth it had not returned until that day when I saw] Arch-u-buld. Dauntluss.

[Thinking like that, in his voice, sounding things out like a cretin, was the first sign of deviation.]

I followed Dauntless and new dog, Luh Re Ta. Walked light for no hurt, [trying to avoid a pain that I'd still not yet adjusted to. The odd kink in my step, the back-kick of my hindquarters always slightly to the left, took time to get used to,] no pain.

In forest, less light. Light from above, light like [the Sun God] hid behind green. Ground like [the Earth God], dark [like the Goddess of the Moon, the one sister I'd yet to encounter.]

I saw mother, mother when she bumped, ouched, [practically knocked Brisa over with her inability to see. Then, I still didn't know. How is one with eyes so newly opened supposed to understand the threat of them being locked away?]

I moved to her, back [kinking with every step, an inconvenience to be sure.] "Mimna, mimna," I said softly, head pressing against her, back [aching, aching, and jerking as I landed at her side. Archibald was forgotten, for mother, you were there. I had spent too much time with Father and missed you terribly.

I cared little for the others, cared little for anything but your happiness. I wanted you to be proud of me and the bravery I had shown but could not share. I wanted so much, but really only love.]

Many strangers, I watched. Lots of speaking, trying to remember to count. I thought of Manny, of squirrel tails.

Archibald said what? [Healers?]

Why was I there?

[You, mother. I was always there for you.]

background by: http://sirius-sdz.deviantart.com

@Aylin @Archibald

Messages In This Thread
RE: !! Remember the Name [Healer Meeting] - by Milo - 10-22-2015, 02:01 PM