the Rift

!! Remember the Name [Healer Meeting]

Vitani Posts: 92
Dragon's Throat Mare atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
Vitani the Reckless

We had been wandering around the Falls, trying to find our own place to belong again. I had not meant to stumble upon the healer's meeting. Damn it... Momma had never had enough under her really to ever hold one of these. I linger in the background, watching and listening. I am young, and useless. A yearling can do nothing or hold any rank.... I sigh softly, listening to the one eared mare do the same job my momma used to do.

But somehow, being here felt right. As if I am right where I need to be right now. I look up to the heavens, a silent plea to the God of the Earth for some sort of direction. He had seemed to of forsaken the herd before. The herd that Czarina Seele, Czarina Ghost and Czar Midas had lead. They had tried, as had many including my dam to maek this herd work. But now these strangers had taken over. But somehow, being among those who heal just felt right. Even with one of the new Czars being there. Archibald I think his name had been. I had been so upset with myself that day it's slightly foggy.

Sarabi quietly slips forward, moving behind Archibald and whines softly to alert both him and his bonded of her presence. Damn it, I had wanted to remain unoticed. So much for that. I remain in my place, letting the others find me rather than completely intrude where I don't belong.

"speech here"
Sarabi Talks

short quote
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Image by semper

Messages In This Thread
RE: !! Remember the Name [Healer Meeting] - by Vitani - 10-24-2015, 06:58 AM