[OPEN] The lightning in me strikes relentless

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful
I know you will
Cera was one of the rare, true friends that Ampere actually had. She was thankful for that day, so long ago now, when she'd beaten the bond into place between them (see, fighting had it's good sides). She proffered him a smile in response to his words, though he was already up and on his way, giving her the space she needed without even having to ask it of him.

Her gaze returned to the Sunspear as the sultana responded with the very tension that they carried between themselves. She had always respected Megaera, had always felt they had similarly lined opinions, but she had never mistaken that for a closeness or a friendship. Even their first meeting had been thick, like this, when Ampere had yelled at Gaucho and Megaera jumped to his defense (unnecessarily). To be honest at times she'd even been jealous of Megaera for the relationship she and Gaucho seemed to share, though that had faded as she'd eventually come to recognize it was nothing romantic.

One thing was sure, both mares were passionate.

"After Cathun stalked away from my warriors meeting, I went to talk to him in private. He said some... interesting things to me and my warriors, which he expanded on when I spoke to him later." Ampere's head tilted with a certain inquiry as she watched Megaera, wondering how much the mare might reveal on her own. "He was upset you see, particularly because my conversation with him included Ranjiri's presence."

Ampere let that meaning sink in for a moment, her wings flapping as they drifted over the winter wasteland that was the north. "I'm sure you have your reasons for directly lying to one of your own sultana, but I thought it should be known that it pushed the stallion from my ranks and nearly from the herd itself. Whatever Cathun is or isn't, he's part of the herd and I hope to keep him that way - I hope you do too."

She fell quiet for now, not wanting to throw too much on the mare at once. This was not a witch hunt, however much she'd wanted it to be at first. No Ampere was deadly calm, waiting to see how her alliance shifted based on this talk. She only raged when she needed to, and in this instance, her anger didn't do her half as good as her patience.

A M P E R E
PRETTY FACE AND ELECTRIC SOUL

ellsouille.deviantart.com with permission

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The lightning in me strikes relentless - by Ampere - 11-09-2015, 05:27 PM