the Rift

Thread with Cos!

Cosette Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: GZQsnDt.png]

My activity on Cosette has lulled out a tad, and I'd love to get back into the swing of things with her!

She currently has no herd, although I think it'd be hysterical if she somehow ended up in the Basin to annoy the fudge out of @Enna again...

However, I am up for ANYTHING! Lovers, enemies, friends.. Bruises, scars, major plot twists and maybe even personality changes. Cosette is not one for intentional sparring, but she is definitely one for arguing... so if it ends up leading to a fight, that's cool too!

I also have no problem with starting threads, too. I've got a ton of muse lying around! :)

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily
I'm game! Far as getting her to the Basin, i've got Mirabella who could try to lead her back.

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
*zooms* Ghost thread? :D I have stupid amounts of muse for her atm so I can pretty much start a new thread any time ^^
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Cosette Posts: N/A
Unregistered
@Aaron - Whatever/whoever you'd like to play is up to you! It's absolutely no requirement that she head to the Basin, just a suggestion. She was initially invited by Erebos back in the Threshold, but had taken the Edge and then changed her mind.

@Ghost - I'm down for that! Just let me know when/where you make the post <3

Eira Posts: N/A
Unregistered
If your open to it, Eira would hit on her like crazy. She doesn't really believe in monogamy but is always up for a good time and is a major flirt.

I also have Panzram, a former member of the Aurora Basin but he's now an outcast. He would also loooove (to use) her, especially if she likes to play devil's advocate. She could pass information to him about the changes of the Basin since he's come back to Helovia (he was in AA for a while). He's willing to try and manipulate her first, but he's always available to bruise her up and leave some scars too.

Tandavi The Fire Dancer Posts: 245
World's Edge Nurse atk: 6.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4
Mare :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Natraj :: Plain Kitsune :: Fire Charks
She can meet Tavi ^^

Orrr @Esk who could use a cool kid to hang out with

o. pixel pony credit to tamme
o. permission granted to use force and magic on Tavi
o. only tag me in opening posts, please!