the Rift

Wait For You [Midas]

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit

Midas' presence had a soothing affect on the patchy colt. Without him, the days were long and lonely. Even if they did not speak, Cera was comforted simply in knowing that the darkly painted stallion was beside him. He never broke a rule, spoken or otherwise that Midas lay before him. Always pleasant and understanding when his cherished adopted father came back tired and only wanting to rest. Already Cera couldn't remember a time without him, all of the days before meeting him an endless blur of noise in his memory. There was no doubt in his mind that Midas was his father, and once he learned the proper title to call him by Cera would always see him as such.

Ever patient, Midas did not reprimand Cera for his enthusiastic questioning. He never had, and Cera had yet to be lashed at at all. Not that he would ever wish to be, he would never want to disappoint Midas. Cera always hoped to go exploring with Midas. The unknown world didn't scare him, for he was oblivious to the dangers that lurked. But the steady company always made the trip infinitely more enjoyable, and should Cera ever have questions about what they found he would always direct them at the older male. Because of this, Midas' answer did strike the smallest of sadness in his breast. But he only had concern for Midas' physical state in return. The promise of adventuring past the borders had a bright smile coming to rest on his cream face. Playfully nickering as his mane was pulled; always gently. Returning the tug with a gentle bump of his nose against the blackened cheek. "I will be good! It will be fun! I can rest with Midas!" Yet another pasttime that Cera enjoyed. Even if he was not tired, he enjoyed dozing with him in the sun. Dancing on little hooves, excitement fueling what youth already gifted him with.

However Cera's inquiry only confirmed his fears; Midas' face turned troubled, and Cera's wings and ears drooped. Jade eyes unhappy and worried. If Midas was worried, then it was surely nothing good. Listening with troubled ears as his name was spoken softly, Cera turned and walked beside Midas to the shade of the closest tree. As he folded his legs to rest, Cera carefully arranged himself the same way, pressed close to his side. The idea of Midas leaving, for an unknown length of time, had an unknown pain stinging his heart. Making a rather pathetic noise of protest, tucking his head against the strong neck. "I don't want you to leave..." But as Midas had explained when Cera sadly watched him depart every day, a job was a responsibility that had to be done, and therefore the colt knew he must go. Snuffling sadly and pressing as close as he could, both to share heat and cherish the closeness for as long as he could. "I...I can help! I come with! Don't leave me alone..." tone switching from desperate to heartbroken, unable to comprehend why he couldn't come with.

OOC: Thank you <3 sadly it's pneumonia as I have rather awful luck haha. But this cuteness is more than enough!!
Image by Alex
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!

Messages In This Thread
Wait For You [Midas] - by Cera - 10-05-2012, 09:29 PM
RE: Wait For You [Midas] - by Midas - 10-07-2012, 10:23 PM
RE: Wait For You [Midas] - by Cera - 10-10-2012, 06:22 PM
RE: Wait For You [Midas] - by Midas - 10-11-2012, 09:42 AM
RE: Wait For You [Midas] - by Cera - 10-11-2012, 03:22 PM
RE: Wait For You [Midas] - by Midas - 10-13-2012, 02:38 PM
RE: Wait For You [Midas] - by Cera - 10-13-2012, 09:18 PM
RE: Wait For You [Midas] - by Birch - 10-13-2012, 10:36 PM
RE: Wait For You [Midas] - by Midas - 10-16-2012, 08:32 AM
RE: Wait For You [Midas] - by Cera - 10-19-2012, 11:54 PM