the Rift

Wait For You [Midas]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Cera had given his word in a wavering tone. Despite lacking strength, Midas didn’t doubt the little Pegasus; his son had never been disobedient before now, so no further thought was given past subject. Words of comfort and future assurance where not received as Midas might have falsely hoped. "No! No no no! I-I won't!" he cried, taking motion to rise. Ivory wing rose a few inches instinctively.

The move was retracted though; small body shook with raking sobs of grief before falling back against his side. "You come back! Y-You will!" he uttered in that same heartbroken tone. Eyes closed. Throbbing chest yearned to offer lies of relief, idle promises that may or may not come true. None fell forth. Instead he lowered skull to earth and circled his child with physical strength and warmth.

"I don't want them! They not you! They can't be daddy!"

Liquid honey took rise, half silted, a single silver tear perched in the top corner. He felt every wave of pain, fresh—as if it was his own sorrow for a loss long ago; during a time when youth raised youth. His heart found wisdom and turned it into utterings, “Dear one, have faith in this warrior,” pressing muzzle against the wetness of fur he nuzzled gently to wipe away innocent tears, “Do not doubt that I will return to you, I have something more important than anything in this world to fight for,” pulling away enough to catch gaze he murmured, “My son, my child, I seek only to assure your safety so I may enter the fray with a clear mind.”

Pulling him close Midas tucked head toward creamy ears and whispered, “I will stay with you these next few days, until the time for my departure.”

OOC: ;_; all tears, sorry its so short; school is keeping me jumping.
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Wait For You [Midas] - by Cera - 10-05-2012, 09:29 PM
RE: Wait For You [Midas] - by Midas - 10-07-2012, 10:23 PM
RE: Wait For You [Midas] - by Cera - 10-10-2012, 06:22 PM
RE: Wait For You [Midas] - by Midas - 10-11-2012, 09:42 AM
RE: Wait For You [Midas] - by Cera - 10-11-2012, 03:22 PM
RE: Wait For You [Midas] - by Midas - 10-13-2012, 02:38 PM
RE: Wait For You [Midas] - by Cera - 10-13-2012, 09:18 PM
RE: Wait For You [Midas] - by Birch - 10-13-2012, 10:36 PM
RE: Wait For You [Midas] - by Midas - 10-16-2012, 08:32 AM
RE: Wait For You [Midas] - by Cera - 10-19-2012, 11:54 PM