the Rift

Wait For You [Midas]

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit

OOC; No problem Alex :] it's a pleasure. And Angel don't worry same here~

Agony was all be could feel in his state of despair. As if his chest were being crushed by some force unseen that he could not control. The mercury tears that fell from his pained emeralds were copious and insistent. Midas did not reassure him with false whispers, yet the gangly colt had never wished harder in his life that he would. Cera had always respected and enjoyed Midas's honesty and calm understanding of whatever Cera did. But if only for a moment he wished that those sweet words would grace his ears, strike away the pain that scared the patchy colt.

What he recieved was something almost as good. Drawn up into the tight embrace of his father, as if hoping to never let go. Too distraught to see the pain echoing from his own soul in the stallion beside him. Feeling only the soft breath on his face as soft lips brushed his wetted hairs beneath his eyes. Smelling the familiar mixture of him and taking comfort in the familiarity. Violent sobs were slowly calmed as the smooth voice met his ears, a lullaby that sang quietly to his distress until he was but a quivering mess pressed tight against him. Shuddering breaths and broken little cries all that remained among the tears that had slowed yet still slipped forth.

What met his ears in those words touched deep into his heart, mending the wound the same voice had unwantingly caused by breaking the news to him. Cera meant something to Midas. Meant more than anything. As he had called him daddy, so Midas had called him his son. Love grew so rapidly within him that he felt he could not contain it. Seeking only to assure Midas that he would listen, support him by giving him peace in a war zone. Even if he were contained within the borders, Cera would send his love and support to the Gods with every moment he waited for his father to return. "I be safe. I promise." Barely a whisper that touched black ears, swearing that he would do as he wished. Falling gratefully into his embrace, still pained and heartbroken beyond anything he had till then experienced- but Cera had resigned himself to believing in Midas, in dealing with this agony if only because he had such faith in his father that there was no other option. The whispered promise had a tiny sob echoing from his little throat, but he nodded tearily despite. "I miss you...I will. I no want you to go daddy...but I listen. I wait for you, for when you come home. You have to." Willing to wait day and night either here beneath these branches or by the borders, to ignore his youthful urges and be loyal to Midas. Cera wanted to welcome him back home. But for now he clung to Midas desperately, drinking in the promise of his presence for as long as he could have him.
Image by Alex
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!

Messages In This Thread
Wait For You [Midas] - by Cera - 10-05-2012, 09:29 PM
RE: Wait For You [Midas] - by Midas - 10-07-2012, 10:23 PM
RE: Wait For You [Midas] - by Cera - 10-10-2012, 06:22 PM
RE: Wait For You [Midas] - by Midas - 10-11-2012, 09:42 AM
RE: Wait For You [Midas] - by Cera - 10-11-2012, 03:22 PM
RE: Wait For You [Midas] - by Midas - 10-13-2012, 02:38 PM
RE: Wait For You [Midas] - by Cera - 10-13-2012, 09:18 PM
RE: Wait For You [Midas] - by Birch - 10-13-2012, 10:36 PM
RE: Wait For You [Midas] - by Midas - 10-16-2012, 08:32 AM
RE: Wait For You [Midas] - by Cera - 10-19-2012, 11:54 PM