the Rift

[OPEN] Spikes don't build themselves [crafting]

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Tembovu
He stood before the border, a titan of silver and cream and black in the swirling, light mist. His gargantuan form was at the northernmost borderland of the the herd. He had spent the past few days walking the path of the fallen wall, which was (mostly) free of the large chunks of fallen glass. Only standing stretches of glass wall and patches of small shards remained along their borders. Along with whatever was hidden beneath the soil— it would be a lifelong task to entirely free the Edge of all the wall’s remnants.

Regardless, the Glazier now knew where glass wall stood and where empty space needed to be filled in. Mauja had told him, seasons ago when he had just arrived to Helovia, that glass spikes were to be put in its place. Well, the Glazier had, after so many seasons, felt masterful enough over the crafting magic that gifted his veins. It was cold— like the revenge that had driven his life before. The thought left him unsettled, for he often felt that the Lady Moon’s gift came at a price. A price of enticing and embracing his inner, destructive monster. A monster he thought he had left in the ruins of his old home, along with his demons and sins.

But that was not the case, it seemed, as he filled his mind with a mental map of the Edge’s border. He faced the empty space before him, a grassy line free of trees where wall once stood. A cool trickle of power gathered in his chest, radiating though his veins slowly and controlled. This was so much different than the explosive bursts of power he had shown before— he would be in this for the long haul. It would take a long time to walk the perimeter of the Edge and create glass spikes. Perhaps his friendly glass dragon would come join him. He almost grinned at the thought— but didn’t, for his concentrate was so great.

The cool, trickling mist in his veins chilled his bones. His breath began to condense into mist around his nostrils, despite the oppressive heat of Tallsun. A patch of clammy sweat appeared on his neck, darkening the silver to steel. A deep breath sent a cloud of fog around his muzzle. A step towards the border created a swirl in the clouds condensing around his body.

The mist hovered over the grass. It thickened, compressed, hardened, and grew. It became scintillating and clear. Pointed and angular. A mass of crystalline prisms, sharp ends simultaneously rising and sinking into the Earth. The elephant took a step southward, following the border, and obediently the mist began to condense along the next stretch of grass.

Icy cold, darkened blue gaze broke it’s concentrated stare to assess the size of the clearing and thickness needed for these spikes. His skin twitches with tension as the fog weakens, some spikes slipping back into the earth— he needed a fellow Glazier. He could create the spikes while his fellow glazier directs them.

He sighs, concentration wobbling as more spikes fall victim to the distracted Glazier’s mind. This would be a long day.
Paradise is prison if you see the walls
credits | table by Neo

ooc| @Anzanie and anyone interesting in crafting. Using a seasonal large item slot to place glass/crystal spikes between the standing stretches of wall. Examples here and here

Please tag Tembovu.

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan
I'm like a prayer you whisper from your window to the world

Erthë too had been exploring the borders of the mist-veiled forest. It was similar yet different from the wild woodlands she was used to. This place... It had a mystery to it, a beauty that was at once normal and unsettling; ordinary, but the dangerous kind of ordinary that she couldn't quite leave alone. Every mossy tree and every leafy branch where leaves dripped with moisture gave an impression of underlying currents, streams and rivulets of power, until the entire forest seemed to vibrate and hum. Melodies, tunes she couldn't quite hear, echoed by the trilling birds and mimicked in the lingering screams of wild foxes.

It was eerie, and she loved every inch of it.

Able to forget the heat and the burning sun in the deep shade beneath the trees, the girl played in the mist and the streams, explored the hidden glens and clearings and balanced along fallen trunks of trees, while pretending that the lush fern was a dangerous river she had to cross. Touch it and she falls in and drowns! She looked for a good place to practice with her bow too, and it was during one of those trips she stumbled across Tembovu.

At first intending to call out to the big unicorn, the girl drew breath but stopped, intrigued by what he was doing. The mist, ever present in this land of shadows and moonlight, seemed to thicken around his towering form. It streamed from his nostrils, emanated from the very skin, and as he gazed upon one of the many breaches in the wall it seemed to take shape.

Wide eyed Erthë forgot to breathe as the mist solidified and turned into the same glittering, solid material that made up the wall. So that's how it had been made. With magic! No wonder it was so beautiful and so big. So Tembu had magic too; her interest in the man skyrocketed, instantly upgraded from friend to idol!

Intrigued and bubbling with questions the filly tried to sneak closer without drawing attention to herself. With a feeling that she might learn more by watching than by bothering him she crept on silent cloves through the underbrush, a white vixen on the prowl...

Except vixens didn't make half as much noise as she did. Erthë had a long way to go before she would be able to sneak up on anyone.

Lines by Darya87

Crashing this, hope you don't mind. <3

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Tembovu
A quiet crashing of underbrush further drew the Glazier’s focus away from the shaping of moon mists. More crystal spikes slipped from his magical grasp, some dissipating into mist while others slipped into the earth as cold puddles. Brows knit as the coldness that steeped his veins bring a wave of uncharacteristically irate irritation.

Hard, cold azure eyes glance around, alighting angrily on a small white form. The frigid magic gripping his chest squeezed, then escaped as ire focused on the poor, unsuspecting foal. Recognition barely flared his is frozen gaze as his deep voice strikes out, “Erthe, what are you doing—”

He cuts his terse words off abruptly with a long and hard breath, effectively blowing away the traces of cool fog that had gripped his muzzle. A small bit of warmth returned to his chest and cracked the frozen surfaces of his eyes. His thick hide shivered, sending the bars and markings vibrating along this ridges of muscle.

There. Now he felt more in control of himself. This moon’s magic is a dangerous beast, indeed. Remorse flashed briefly in his eyes as they refocused on the porcelain filly. “Would you like to help me?” He gestured his giant horn towards the spikes that had been cemented enough to stay standing, despite the Glazier’s lapse in attention. “I need someone to direct me as I form the spikes,” he says by way of explanation— an apology vibrating beneath his low voice as invites the young one to help him.

Taking a deep breath, he collects himself and the frosty pool of magic within him. He nudges it, once again becoming swathed in mist. Deep blue eyes harden anew as he refocuses on the grassy breach in the wall. It didn’t take long for the fog to chill him to his bones. Lazily the mists drifts, grows, condenses, scintillates. A glance was spared towards the white foal.

Oh, how he hates being cold.
Paradise is prison for the walls
credits | table by Neo
ooc| @Anzanie if you still want to join! Or anyone else :D

Please tag Tembovu.

Anzanie Posts: 86
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 :: Ages in Orangemoon
Danjah
Anzanie
|| ||
Being late appeared to the only thing that Anzanie was good at so far. The newly appointed Glazier flung herself into the vicinity of the Edge where she found Tembovu and a strikingly light ivory fae, young in the face and in age. She was a very young thing, and Anzanie silently wondered where her mother was. The little thing was an incredible contrast against the massive mudded frame of Tembovu. The pair seemed deeply intent on something, and Anzanie instinctively knew that where she were to find her friend, Tembovu, she would find him crafting. That seemed to the running theme in their few encounters.

With a flustered skull and her heart pounding within her dainty bodice, Anzanie flung her high pitched voice into the mix, hoping to be caught up by either of them,
"Hello Tembovu! What are you doing here?" Her curiosity sounded more rude than anything, and Anzanie felt a wash of embarrassment run over her dainty frame.

As she stood within the warmth of the Tallsun season, the Edge lit up with the greens and browns of the trees and foliage that made up its mysterious terraria. And the exotic princess wondered whether even the beauty of her new home would ever make her feel quite at home as she felt back in Irrespitine...

Noticing Tembovu's evident concentration on what he was doing, Anzanie felt the need to join in and the splashed was quick to volunteer herself, "May I help?"
Image Credit

@Tembovu @Erthe
I'm so sorry for not getting in on this quicker! Life swallowed me up :c
Hope this is okayy!
[Image: K9UH30N5.gif]
Please tag Anzanie in all posts! ♥

Chan
E r t h ë
"And now I wish to God that The earth would turn cold
And my heart would forget it's made of glass"

Caught in the act and startled by the grim tone of her big friend, the filly emerged, rather sheepish looking from the thicket she had been crawling through. With the curly mane on end and full of sticks and leaves she gazed uncertainly up at the Glazier.

"I'm sorry, Tembu" she nearly whispered, with a sinking feeling in the gut even though she didn't know what she had done wrong. "I just wanted to look, I didn't mean to bother you."

His gaze softened then, and the tone warmed up. The girl could hardly believe her ears when he asked for her help. Slowly, a smile brightened the down-cast features, and with only slight hesitance she tripped up to the elephant man, happy to have been asked despite the lingering weight in the tummy.

"Really? Can I? I don't want to be in the way..."

Just then, another person joined them. She had a shrill, grating voice and looked rather stressed out, and Erthë instinctively slipped closer to Tembovu while wide eyes remained fixed on the painted unicorn mare.

"Who's that?" she whispered to the stallion, in a tone she hoped would be quiet enough for only him to hear.

This person offered to help too; Erthë gazed up at the stallion to see what he would answer. While the filly didn't dare say it aloud, she almost hoped he wouldn't allow it - it felt awkward to be found playing where the grown ups worked, and while being indulged by her older friend was one thing, it was another entirely to have a complete stranger watch her fumble about and make mistakes.

"And all the pretty tulips would disappear
And never disturb me again"

@Tembovu

Tembovu
The elephant felt guilt flash though him as Erthe apologizes, her voice soft and regretful. His thick ears tilt backwards, though his attention is taken away from his outburst towards the foal as Anzanie appears. Still breathing and swathed in mist, he manages a small, lopsided smile at his fellow crafter.

He feels Erthe press closer to him, her warm body welcome in the face of such cold magic. Glancing down to his little shadow, he hears her quiet question and sees her excitement morph into apprehension. Gently bumping her with a large knee, he grins at her in reassurance. Slowly, he realizes that it is easier for him to stave off the darker, more sinister aspects of the Glazier magic with the spritely filly close beside him.

He looks back to the splashed mare, “Hello, Anzanie,” he greets her, though his voice lacks its usual warmth, “I was attempting to raise the Spikes to fill the breaches of the Wall. Erthe, here, was going to help me, though I cannot turn down aid from a fellow Galzier.” He glances towards his filly friend as he answers her question on the sly.

Taking another deep breath, he feels his chest expand with cool fog. Slowly exhaling, he speaks as mist leaves his nostrils, “I can shape the mists, but they lose shape when I look to see where to grow the spikes.” His voice grows deeper and harder as he begins to wield the magic while explaining his conundrum to Anzanie and Erthe.

“Erthe, if you would walk beside me to direct me?” He looks at the young one, then raises his eyes towards the dainty, painted mare. “And you can either walk behind to cement any spikes that slip away from my grasp, or ahead to direct the two of us?” He leaves the decision to the crafter, for she would know what would be best for her comfort with crafting.

His attention refocuses on the condensing mists, eyes dark and cold. He takes a step forward as the crystal spikes begin to grow, “Spikes won’t build themselves,” his gaze doesn’t leave his craft as fog thickens around his legs.
credits | table by Neo
@Anzanie

Please tag Tembovu.

Outcast
Danjah
Anzanie
|| ||
A shrill sound came from the young ivory thing, to which Anzanie let out a small laugh of humour. She had never seemed to scare another creature, not with her own sweet features. Nothing could be scared by such a pathetically cute fae. But this young stranger seemed to be worried, and even as she spoke to Tembovu in a hushed tone Anzanie could catch the words, "who's that?. Anzanie pretended not to hear in order not to hurt the little thing's feelings.

With the mist moving its way around Tembovu's massive features, he remains quite to the little ivory and instead Anzanie caught him bumping her with a knee large enough to knock her out. But with such a gentle soul as her friend, Anzanie knew that he only meant well. He then turned himself back to the splashed in greeting. He then proceeded to explain himself, why he was here. Anzanie's lobes tilted forward in interest, the desire to help too overpowering for her to do anythig else. And then he introduced the little fae as Erthë. Anzanie smiled towards Erthë and then turned her attention back to Tembovu as he continued. She listened intently to everything, taking in every bit of information he gave her about wishing to raise the spikes to defend the Edge from the intruders on the other side of the Wall.

I can shape the mists, but they lose shape when I look to see where to grow the spikes.

His sense of dejectedness only caused Anzanie to feel even stronger about helping her colleague. She stepped forward, her neck holding her beautiful cranium high, and with a warm expression over her face she spoke to him,
"That does sound like quite the task. But I'm sure with the three of us," her pools turned to look at Erthë and she smiled in reassurance to her, "We can do this in no time!"

Tembovu gave his instructions to the pair of females and Anzanie nodded eagerly. She turned herself to position her frame behind the huge bodice of her friend, and waited for his command. But he then spoke once more, a chilling sentence that sounded like poetry:

"Spikes won't build themselves."

And Anzanie replied, "Spikes don't buiild themselves, but we do."
Image Credit

@Erthë @Tembovu
[Image: K9UH30N5.gif]
Please tag Anzanie in all posts! ♥

Chan
E r t h ë
"And now I wish to God that The earth would turn cold
And my heart would forget it's made of glass"

Anzanie. The filly turned the name over in her mind, let it roll over the tongue until it felt somewhat familiar. Not an easy name to remember perhaps, but if they were part of the same herd Erthë felt she ought to do her best to try. She felt Tembovu nudge her with a sturdy knee and looked up to return his warm, reassuring smile with a somewhat hesitant one of her own. Oh, she was alright, just a bit startled; it felt better when he began to explain what they were doing because now she was given an actual task, a proof that she wasn't just there to get in the way.

"I can do that!" she replied eagerly, bouncing into place with the feet smartly together and head raised in a picture perfect example of attentiveness. Once everyone was ready the filly began to lead the procession onwards, guiding her big friend around obstacles and stopping as they came upon particularly obvious holes in the gleaming wall.

It was fun. Though she was unable to help the glaziers with any actual crafting, Erthë felt so proud at being allowed to remain with them and watch them work. She was helping, she got to see more of the Edge's borders than she ever would have patience to on her own, and as if that wasn't enough the girl was also able to watch the grown ups do magic from up close.

The chill of the mist didn't bother her in the slightest. Contrary to Tembovu she was delighted to feel the cold curtains whisper around her body. It staved off the heat of the day, nearly brought the temperature down to a level where she didn't feel overheated or even sweaty! There were downsides to being born with a body temperature so low that her breath fogged in the middle of summer, but the greatest upside was that the dove never really felt cold.

Keeping quiet for the most part, so as not to break the concentration of those who did most of the work, Erthë watched the mist pour from her friend and take shape, solidifying into clear, glittering spikes of ice, razor sharp and vicious looking. Though unable to understand why they didn't just mend the wall instead, she was able to see the point of this task; no one in their right minds would try to get through those gaps now. She didn't even want to try.

"I wish I could do magic too" she sighed after some time, eyes wistful as she admired the latest set of spikes. "Is it fun, to be able to do things like these?" She extended a wing and brushed a soft feather over the glass, delighted by the quiet, crystalline sound that whispered back at her.

"And all the pretty tulips would disappear
And never disturb me again"

@Tembovu

Tembovu
His thick legs swung alongside the white filly, nearly bumping into her guiding frame. But his mind was concentrated, soaked in the cold mists that shrouded the three equines. Though his eyes were darkened and glazed with the dark Moon’s magic, he gripped into the spritely bouncing blur that guided him. It was a small, eager anchor in the cold sea of darkness he had plunged into as such a large amount of power flowed through his great form.

His hide darkened with mists and sweat— though he was frigid to the touch. The skin twitched as condensed fog rolled down the buckskin coat and his breaths came in long, low, misty roars. His mind struggled to remain afloat and command this massive, ominous power— though there was a small part of him (a part that was growing my the minute) that wanted to let go and succumb to the shadows.

He ignored this inkling, focusing on the bobbing Erthe. Anzanie was entirely gone from his mind, and he could only hope she was managing to cement any elusive glass spikes behind them. The deeper he sank into the blackness, the quicker and sharper the glittering spears sprang from the earth and solidified from the mists.

Time and distance became nebulous concepts to the elephant as he glided over the uneven ground. If not for his little, pearly sidekick he would have walked himself to and over the cliffs in his trance. So he walked and walked, crafting and creating, suspended in dark fogs. He could have walked meters or miles, moments or millennia— he did not know.

His ears twitched once as words (a question?) drifted into them, but he could not answer from his magical, mental imprisonment. His duty was to the glass spikes. And they were beautiful, gleaming, dangerous teeth that erupted from the soil. They filled the gaps between the shattered wall’s pieces, a conglomerate of razor protections for the Edge. A razor-edge, if you will.

He tried to emerge from the murky depths, but he had overdone it. Such a massive endeavor was too much— his inner daemons had swelled and fed on the cold power as it flowed through him. Unconsciously, he abruptly halted. Large hooves biting into the soil as tension radiated from his colossal form while he struggled internally.

Mists started to condense around him— a dense fog instead of ethereal veil. “No.” The low, harsh whisper escaped from his lips, the only words able to penetrate the shadows. In his mind, a beast shrieked triumph as it drove the elephant to his knees with a resounding crash.

His eyes were glazed and cold, cold blue. Mist poured unyieldingly from his nostrils. Mentally he thrashed for freedom, yet he was frozen on his knees in the fog.
Once more into the fray
credits | table by Neo

ooc| This is my ICly way of limiting his magic for the season XD sorry for the dramatic flair <3 @Anzanie

Please tag Tembovu.

Outcast
Danjah
Anzanie
||    ||
The little ivory fae seemed to calm down to Anzanie's pools, particularly when Tembovu gave the nudge of reassurance with his huge kneecap. She seemed to squeak with enthusiasm at the prospect of helping the two Glaziers with their duties, and this made Anzanie spread a smile across her velveteens. It reminded her of wanting to be in on the duties of her herd's work back in Irrepsitine, the joy she took out of believing that she was helping them go about their daily lives and helping her dynasty remain great. Those were the days...

Back in the real world Anzanie went about watching Tembovu with keenness, waiting for the perfect moment for her to step in. She minded herself not to scare Erthë in case she did the little creature harm and then she would have her mother to answer to. So keeping a distance from her, she remained as close as could to the spikes that she were to help assemble within the Wall. The defence was coming about nicely, as they went about fixing them up and using their crafting magic to seal them within the eternal glass that isolated them from the hordes outside of the Edge. The mist glistened underneath the high sun bearing down on them, viciously enough to cast out their moisture and seep it into the already dry ground. But Anzanie's temperature was just right, kept cool by the new glass sprouting from her own powers and that of her friend's, new glass that was untouched by the sun unlike the Wall that had seen countless rays.

Erthë's wishes of wanting the same crafting magic as herself and Tembovu made Anzanie feel slightly warmer to the child, silently wishing the little ivory the best of hope. But did she really wish what she said? Her sighs came with the mind of a child, the wants and desires of every mortal thing they saw or imagined, but never as they truly believed they would want when older. She gave words of encouragement to her, with a soft high voice,
"Well, Erthë, if you still wanted to become one when you're older you could always become the Glazier's apprentice!" Her pools softened with her words and she smiled a warm expression at the little thing.

And then her attention was quickly drawn back to the matters at hand. Anzanie still considered herself inexperienced with the job of Glazier, and this perhaps made her panicky inside. She had to get it right, particularly after Tembovu was standing her before her. She watched him with awe as his massive frame collected itself, his pelt a mixture of the mist he produced and the sweat that trickled from him as a result of the toil he was experiencing. She too felt a slight hot flush come about, knowing that it was from the job at hand and not from the temperature that she was used to. With her mind oblivious to any issues that her friend may have, the splashed quickly continued to follow behind him and with her own concentration sealed and healed the Spikes, making sure they remained in the position the great brute desired. The mist glided from around her own pillars she was in the stream, and with all the effort she poured into the defence structure, she felt at peace with the world.
Image Credit

@Erthë @Tembovu
[OOC: Once Tembovu has posted once more do we consider the post to have finished, say half-way through the construction of the spikes? Anz hasn't yet noticed his struggle! xD]

Chan
I'm like a prayer you whisper from your window to the world

Pale eyes traveled to gaze at Anzanie as she made her comment. Though she smiled, the motion of her head was not so much a nod as a noncommittal shrug. If she was going to apprentice anyone, she rather doubted it would be the glaziers. No offense to either of them, but there were so many interesting things to do in the Edge. Tying herself to just one profession seemed like such a waste, compared to hovering between all of them and picking up things from each one.

"We'll see" she replied, before returning to her task of guiding the way for her biggest friend. He had been rather quiet all the while, had not even answered her question as he usually did, with comfort and reassurance and thoughtful wisdom. At first the filly took it for deep concentration and decided it might be best not to bother Tembovu while he worked. But as deep, rumbling vocals eventually reached her woolly ears, speaking a harsh and unamused denial of her query - or was it something else that he rejected? - the voice sounded so unlike itself that Erthë paused and glanced at the elephantine stallion over a feathered shoulder.

Surprise turned at once into horror as before her eyes Tembovu fell, massive pillars suddenly unable to withstand the weight of him any longer.  

"Tembu!" she cried and turned on the spot, wings flapping to provide more speed as she loped back to the fallen mammoth. Icy velvet made to press against a gargantuan shoulder as she extended her nose towards him, anxious eyes raking over his frame as though she might be able to spot what was wrong and maybe fix it, help him, anything.

"What's wrong, why did you fall? Hey, Tembu... what..." Her worry trailed off as Erthë registered something odd about her friend. The skin beneath her lips was not searing hot to the touch as it usually felt to her. Though still warmer than herself he felt cold, clammy, and mist kept pouring from orifices with every breath. She gazed from the stallion to the last set of spikes he had built, to the mist and back again, and as though a torch had been lit within the darkness of her mind, realization flared into being and made her prod the Glazier insistently.

"Let go of the magic, Tembu. It's alright, it's over now, you can let go! Come back now."

She wanted to cry at the sight of her big friend lying weak and unresponsive like this, but though the salty tears pooled in her eyes she swallowed them down, pushed aside the panic that rose up in offer of sweeping away all her worries. Give up, give in, let emotion take over... but she wouldn't, even though this situation so closely resembled one she had tried not to think about, one that haunted her in her dreams every night. One horse lying motionless on the ground, others hovering uselessly in the vicinity while she, the only sane person in the world, tried to coax the dead back to life with teary pleas.

Erthë didn't think she would be able to stand another loved one leaving her. Tembu better wake up, or she would not be his friend anymore!

Lines by Darya87

@Tembovu - so sorry this took so long

Tembovu
A rumble in his mind, low whispers of ideas, thoughts, plans. What was this? An opportunity, seen and taken, by a beast that simmered just beneath the surface. Neither as deeply buried nor as defeated as the Elephant had thought (had hoped).

It peered out from his dark, glassy eyes— still trapped as his mind was in the cold mists that steeped his brain. But it felt stronger in the face of such magic, relishing the darker and destructive power. Looking out the edges of Tembovu’s vision, it appreciated just where it had taken over the creating of the spikes: they had grown sharper, more viscous. Vague approval flickered beneath the hard surfaces of his face.

”Tembu!” Attention flickered to a pearly blur that approached him. Glass hard gaze met her anxious eyes— oh so this little creature cared for the Elephant? And so young… So ripe for molding, influencing. Coldness had spread beyond his barrel, settling settling with alarming ease in his chest.

The muscles on his shoulder rippled and caved beneath a small, cold muzzle. The chill within him paused its spreading at the light, velvet pressure— heavy, misty breaths halting for a moment. In her silence as she glanced between the mists, spikes, and collapsed Glazier, a dull ache began to emanate from his knees. They were not meant to hold his gargantuan weight. An Elephant was not meant to kneel.

"Let go of the magic, Tembu. It's alright, it's over now, you can let go! Come back now.” The sweet, insistent prodding of the nose cut through the mists like a cold-hot wedge. The beast roared in defiance, pinning his ears flush with his head as it begged, urged, commanded that he strike out at the foal. Just one, solid bite would be enough, he could remain in control—

A long, clear breath (nearly a gasp), blew the fog away from his face. Blue eyes blink repeatedly as the mist thinned and faded away from his large body. His coat, soaked to dark brown with sweat and mists, shuddered once as the hardness melted from his gaze, focusing on his little white savior.

Reaching his broad muzzle out, he sought to gently bump it against Erthe’s cold one. “Thank you, Erthe,” a low, hoarse rumble came from his throat as warm breath replaced the cold mists coming from his nostrils. With a heave of his back and forelimbs, he returned to all four hooves once again. Shaken and dripping sweat, his large head swiveled to survey the handiwork that had come as so high a price.

He had erected a substantial amount of spikes. But not nearly enough to rectify the cost of using such magic. It would take a force greater than the Glazier’s, alone, to raise a wall of glass spikes around the Edge’s borders.

Returning his haunted eyes to Erthe and Anzanie, he low voice rolled hoarsely once more, “I think that’s enough crafting magic for today.”
credits | table by Neo

@Anzanie we can end it here or do another round! Whatever you guys want!

Please tag Tembovu.