the Rift

[OPEN] God Studies [VISIONARY LESSON TALLSUN Pt. 1]

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella
Run away with me, Lost souls and reverie,
Running wild and running free, Two kids, you and me

The haruspex welcomed her in warmly. She stepped into his embrace, returning the gesture, breathing him in. Silver eyes fluttered closed as she placed the scents. Today he smelled of pine and earth and smoke. The softness of her hood pressed against her as they touched, and she smiled as she remembered the gift he had offered her.

Their moment was interrupted by another mare, and they pulled away from one another. She opened her eyes, taking in the newcomer as Ashamin welcomed her in. Ki'irha believed she had met the white fae before, and couldn't help but notice how her sides appeared to be swelling. A smile touched blue lips as she nodded to the soon-to-be mother, and though she couldn't help but feel disappointed that another had arrived, she also knew it was about time she got around to learning about the others of the herd. "Eden," she began, catching the girls golden gaze, "I don't believe we've met, though please forgive me if I've simply forgotten. I am Kiirha, it is wonderful to meet you, or at least, it is wonderful to see you again." She couldn't help but feel a bit embarassed, which was an unusual sensation for the star girl.

A third mare arrived, though Ki'irha knew with all certainly she had met the pink dame before. She bowed, one leg bent and folded, the tip of her horn nearly touching the cave floor. Perhaps the response was a bit extreme, but the blue was respectful, especially to those who ruled and protected. "Lady Hotaru," she greeted. But when met with nothing but a nod, the corporal resumed her typical proud stance without another word spoken. Eyes returned to the painted buck, and he began to speak.

He spoke of gods and knowledge, and she couldn't help but frown. She knew nothing of Helovia's history. She had seen the great sun god in action, but that was the most she could offer. "Well," she began, the word drawn out and dripping with uncertainty, "I think there are four, and each god protects one of the herds. Sometimes they gift magic. And they protect us from dangers." Her mind wandered to the great crocodile god, where the sun god rained fire and fought alongside them to defeat the rift god. In return for their devotion, some of them received gifts and magic. "I suppose they're all different, but from my one interaction with the god of the sun, that's all I've gathered. It's not much." She shrugged, hoping her lack of knowledge wasn't considered disrespectful. She fell silent, hoping to learn from those around her. She assumed they were sure to know quite a bit more than she.

Speech
@Eden @Hotaru @Ashamin

[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.

Messages In This Thread
RE: God Studies [VISIONARY LESSON TALLSUN Pt. 1] - by Ki'irha - 10-26-2015, 03:39 PM