Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu</style>
when the sky turns gray and everything is screaming
i will reach inside just to find my heart is beating
</style>

The look on Ktulu's face when she heard the hound start growling at her was bored, at best, but the dark mare was still insulted. "Calm your damn hound." She spoke sharply to the child. "Are you not a member of the Hidden Falls? Am I not sworn as a warrior to protect you? The idea that your hound feels it appropriate to growl at the warrior sworn to protect the both of you is highly insulting. Would your hound growl at Archibald?" No, she most certainly would not. "I am no different than him." There was a large part of Ktulu that wanted to tell the child that if she thought the hound could do a better job of protecting her than the Falls warriors could that she could leave, but she bit the words back and, instead turned her attention to the stallion as he spoke.

"Fine." She said easily enough because she was willing to give anyone a shot at being a warrior if they expressed interest, even tiny stallions like the one now. "You will have patrols and spars against other warriors that you will be expected to complete every season." She explained. "Ciceron and myself are the Falls Champions and will decide on who you will patrol with and who you will spar with. If you have any questions come to us. If you cannot find us you can go to our Conscript, Aaron."

"My name is Brisa, I don't believe we have met formally. Vitani and I met Ezital in the threshold earlier. I invited him to join us here in the Falls and suggested he speak to you in regards to becoming a warrior."

"Thank you, Brisa." Ktulu said, her voice losing the curt edge it had when she'd addressed Vitani and her disrespectful hound. "Should you find anymore who wish to be warriors and cannot find me send them to Ciceron or Aaron." She could trust her fellow Champion's judgement and Aaron ... well, she'd known him long enough and was willing to put trust in him as her Conscript.

"I will be calling upon you soon, so be ready." She said to Ezital and with that she turned to leave to continue on her nightly patrol to protect disrespectful hounds and everyone else that called the Falls home.

"."

Image Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Smoke Signals [Welcoming] - by Brisa - 10-16-2015, 09:51 PM
RE: Smoke Signals [Welcoming] - by Ezital - 10-18-2015, 08:45 PM
RE: Smoke Signals [Welcoming] - by Brisa - 10-23-2015, 10:02 PM
RE: Smoke Signals [Welcoming] - by Ktulu - 10-24-2015, 12:10 AM
RE: Smoke Signals [Welcoming] - by Vitani - 10-24-2015, 06:13 AM
RE: Smoke Signals [Welcoming] - by Ezital - 10-25-2015, 07:42 PM
RE: Smoke Signals [Welcoming] - by Brisa - 10-25-2015, 11:40 PM
RE: Smoke Signals [Welcoming] - by Ktulu - 10-27-2015, 12:09 PM