the Rift

Galiel :: Giaerie

Galiel Posts: 22
Hidden Account
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16.0 :: 1
Giaerie
Magic

:: [Magic: EarthxLight (A) | Can summon animal spirits formed by surrounding foliage to help fight/defend.]
:: [Magic: EarthxLight (A) | Can encase injuries on herself or others with a slime mold that heals.]
:: [Magic: EarthxLight (A) | Can grow mushroom circles that ensnare the next living being to step in the circle.]
:: [Magic: Earth? (P) | Patches of lichen grow on her hooves and legs.]

*Any and all restrictions I'm leaving up for staff to decide.*

Companion

:: [Companion: NSS Kitsune | Dreams]
:: [Companion: SS Zephyr | Roc]
:: [Companion: Normal Clouded Leopard | Earth Move]

Byrneve The Updaternator Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'8" ::
Byrneve
:: [ Magic: EarthxLight (A) | Can encase injuries on herself or others with a slime mold that heals.]
:: [ Restrictions | Must be within 10m (30m when upgraded). ]

:: [ Magic: EarthxLight (A) | Can grow mushroom circles that ensnare the next living being to step in the circle. ]
:: [ Restrictions | Lasts one post in battle. Must be within 5m (10m when upgraded). Requires permission outside of battle. ]

Can you elaborate a bit more on this one?

Quote::: [Magic: EarthxLight (A) | Can summon animal spirits formed by surrounding foliage to help fight/defend.]

Animals made out of foliage would be EarthxLight, but spirit animals would be EarthxTime.

Otherwise looks good. =)

Galiel Posts: 22
Hidden Account
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16.0 :: 1
Giaerie
Ah, sorry for the confusion.

I was thinking along the lines of animals made out of foliage bt also fight like the animal that they takr the shape of. Is that okay?

@Byrneve (not sure if I should tag you or not. please forgive me if I'm not)

Byrneve The Updaternator Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'8" ::
Byrneve
Yeah that's fine! Thank you for the explanation. The magic would just be EarthxLight then.

Don't worry about tagging me. I find it immensely helpful.

=)